Jimbo

Another Wild Child

>I'll bet George is wondering how he can disown the rest of his relatives right about now.
And his old friend Ken Lay . . .
Seems like sort of the opposite of the Clinton era. A president who once used drugs but seems to have turned his life around is surrounded by people who keep getting themselves into scandals and congressional inquries.
-bill von

Those bushs and drugs, terrible very naughty. Ummm wasn't bush involved in a scandle about cocaine that got swept under the carpet. Something about leaving office as gov and helping (using his power) to either sway an execution or free (can't remember which) a convicted drug smuggler. Oh and the smuggler had CIA connections, and his aide admitted it to a journalist. Then the journalist got death threats, went to write a book, found the Bush administration saying if this story was covered by newsgroups that said newsgroups would not be allowed in the whtehouse if he got in power. All very , very dodgy.

Found a related article, not sure but i think its the same guy. He was found last july in a motel room dead- suicide undecided.
Once i find it all ill post the links. Sorry gonna have to copy and paste.
http://www.hightimes.com/News/2001_07/HATFIELD.html
http://www.hightimes.com/News/2001_07/HATFIELD2.html
http://www.hightimes.com/News/index2001.html
Can't find the right one but have a look through, if you don't beleive some of it do searches on less biased sites (search engines)

Ahh, High Times -- An excellent source of news and information. Didn't that guy from there just win the pulitzer for best news story. Naaa, sorry, he was just high.

There's a hilarious Saturday Night Live sketch that covers this almost to a "T". I forget the guy's name, but it's basically "Joe Stoner... High Times Investigative Reporter". He'd be following a lead, forget what he was doing, go back to HQ to plot a course of action & 5 hours later they'd still be sitting there with empty Doritos bags all over the place. I just about wet myself laughing. :D
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

Yes I read that. Probably one of the weakest attempts at a conspiracy theory I have ever read. The guy who wrote it was probably cracking up as he typed.
The dead guy killed himself. Do you think anyone can make you take pills? Dude, hold a gun to my head and tell me you're gonna blow my brains out if I don't take some pills. I am kicking the hell out of you, the room, whatever to make the point I was murdered. I am not sitting back and washing down sedatives and antidepressants with vodka while you hold a gun on me.
And about the media: The media would have grabbed this up long ago if it were true. There's a reason why they are referred to as the liberal media, and I have never seen them pass up a chance to burn a conservative unless they had another agenda.
Mike Nischalke, Special to HighWitness News
mike
A bucket of Jet A can heat an entire county if burned all at once.

Not really, but I have learned that the only credible source of journalistic integrity is Soldier of Fortune.
And ha ha ha, you laugh. Read it some time. They did stuff on Waco and Afganistan more recently that will make your hair stand up. And they generally name their references.
reporting for HighWitness news...
mike
A bucket of Jet A can heat an entire county if burned all at once.

"but I have learned that the only credible source of journalistic integrity is Soldier of Fortune."
I'm with ya on that one. People just don't give them any respect because they are slanted so far to the right. They aren't any farther right than CNN is to the left so I think it's fair.
"It's the cans..they're defective. Stay away from the cans"-Steve Martin
Clay

"Col. Brown was sitting in my office last week."
You lucky dog!!! He does seem to be a pretty good guy. If you see him again tell him to get on the stick and pick up my resume over at RRI International. They've had it forever now and I haven't gotten one single request.....
Clay

Wouldn't hurt. RRI=Refugee Relief International. "www.Refugeerelief.org" I talked with Doc Mohler a while back through email and he liked my resume for those "Special Skills" The Col.'s pic is on their web page so I'm guessing he is quite involved with them. It's volunteer work but I'd still like to take part and do some travelling. So yeah, ask him about it if you remember...
Clay

There's a hilarious Saturday Night Live sketch that covers this almost to a "T". I forget the guy's name, but it's basically "Joe Stoner... High Times Investigative Reporter". He'd be following a lead, forget what he was doing, go back to HQ to plot a course of action & 5 hours later they'd still be sitting there with empty Doritos bags all over the place. I just about wet myself laughing.

I saw that! That was f'n hilarious! It was great how all of the "suits" in the White House were all conspiring to cover up how hemp can be used to solve the fuel crisis, etc... They basically covered all the stoner conspiracy theories....
...Dude, didn't you say you had an idea??.....What?....Oh YEAH! My idea!!....
It got me thinking about the stoner skydiving instructor in Fandango...."OH MAN, I GOTTA TELL YOU ABOUT THIS DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT!!" LMFAO!
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"