hottamaly

Jump For The Cause-Boobies!!!!

This is the second time we have run J.F.T.C to collect donations for breast cancer research. The last time we raised over $400,000.:)I would like to ask all of you dot.comers to donate in some way, please, to anyone who is participating or straight to J.F.T.C. if you wish,it will be going to the City of Hope this time.
I know all of you like boobies and we sure would like to help keep the researchers busy in finding a cure. But we can't do that with out your support. If you donated, say .50 cents each time you posted today (the way some of you post) it could add up for everyone. If you do write a check to J.F.T.C. please mention a girls name that you know is jumping in it to help her along with her goal of $2300.00. All of us have been touched in some way with the loss of someone dear to us from cancer. with your help all will benefit.
Yes, there is a website for you to check it out and have your questions answered. www.jumpforthecause.com
Thanks for takeing the time to read this post. Now please donate, it's worth it for all....
Linda Hardesty
SKYDIVING GAVE ME A REASON TO LIVE....

What she said!
You all know at least two women who will be on those loads - Linda and me. You love boobies so much, put your money where your posts are! PM either of us for info on where to send your donations. And be sure to stop by http://www.cityofhope.com to see where your donations will be going.
Save the breasts!!! :)pull and flare,
lisa
--

I would like to ask all of you dot.comers to donate in some way, please, to anyone who is participating or straight

I'm straight. You can donate to me.
jk. I usually run (walk, stagger, limp,...) in a Run for The Cause race they have locally. Give me an address and you can have the $$. That should hurt less.
Is it hot in here, or am I crazy? - Charles Manson
flyhi
B|

ok, here is the deal:
I've donated the amount equal to two weekend jumptickets at Perris. Both your names are on the sheet. You can each jump one for me, sort of, I guess, well you know what I mean....
Have fun and I hope you both reach your goals....
SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

you know I'm there! did you save my shot gl-ass?

You know I did...
Oh, did I tell you locals (Elsinore & Perris) that for every donation you give me over $6.00 you get an "original" J.F.T.C. shot glass? Heafty and pretty.
I'll be at Perris this Saturday with Jell-O shots :P and the shot glasses. Look me up!
SKYDIVING GAVE ME A REASON TO LIVE....

hey everybody!
the doctors at CITY OF HOPE saved my mother's life. she went in with breast cancer that had spread through her lymph nodes to quite a bit of the rest of her body. thanks to the efforts of the doctors and staff at CITY OF HOPE, she is now cancer free and healthy as can be. that place is more than a hospital...it is damn near the size of a town, and the whole place is dedicated whole-heartedly to cancer research and treatment. i owe that place in a big way and so out of support, i run in their fundraiser 5k every year. i've started my donations to JFTC already and plan to continue until the big day...a little at a time is the only way i can make a substantial donation, so that's the way i'm goin...but any little bit you throw in the pot adds up.
anyway, everyone has their story and this is mine...this cause is near and dear to my heart...thanks to everyone that donates time, money, and otherwise.
hooray for boobies!
Lara
p.s. linda, i'll have more for ya down the line...just give me time. ha ha ha. i know you have a pretty high goal to meet. thanks so much for participating in this, you and lisa rock!