jfields

Freeze Fest @ Cross Keys

I've long since redeemed myself from that incident and paid my dues. i TOLD them what slot i wanted to fly, they didn't give it to me. that said, what else was i supposed to do? certainly not go along with thier silly dive....
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

what else was i supposed to do? certainly not go along with thier silly dive....

OK - Maybe you didn't have to along with it, but did you have to make it explode? I've seen the logbook entry - something about atomic something or another...
Todays Lesson: Don't piss off Stacy. ;)

you should have learned from just knowing me for a year jimbo that it's not a good idea to piss me off anyway. throwing a big way in there only makes it more entertaining. and yes, "Hiroshima" was used to describe the dive when it was played on teh big screen. I remember some yelling... GO NAVY!!!!
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

Record Attempt Info:
The record attempt will be on Saturday, since some people are only going to be there the one day. (Wusses!)
The official starting time is 11:00. We will end when we have crushed the Texas 8-way record, or the beer light comes on, whichever comes first. :D
The meeting place is on the deck in front of the Long Delay Cafe. We will probably meet up there then head elsewhere for load organizing. At that time, the least clueless person will be volunteered as the organizer.
We'll try to have announcements made on the PA system. As a former Cross Keys manifestor, Stacy will be in charge of busting in and making the announcements.
Door!
Justin

i hate to tell everybody,but........ if ya do make a new record, we at the mardi gras boogie wiil have to be bustin that record..... and were gona do it in style.... who's up for costumed dz.com bigway tempts????? yup i'm talking trash, but as one of the origanal record holders, i'm alowed.. lol ;)

"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

My friend Henry and I will be a X-keys and are willing to participate in the record. How many are we looking at so far? Should be fun! Also, hopefully someone will leave a hotel room vacant so I might have a place to sleep :) I usually do the camping thing, but I am not that hardcore.

Skybadiver,
Is Henry on dropzone.com? If not, fix that! :D
I have no idea how many people will show up, or how many of them will be eligable to participate. The only requirement for the record attempt itself is that all members be users on dropzone.com. No minimum jump number per se. We'll do our best to work with what we've got as long as we can keep it safe.
Meet at 11:00am Saturday outside the Long Delay Cafe!
The weather is looking clear, so be there!
Justin

You don't have a chance in hell to beat us! :D The spaceland record will rule all...
Actually, what I would love to see is a hybrid record. Or a FF jump. That would be cool. How about the first dz.com CReW? That would rock too. :)Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-