skyhawk

dis is bullshit

taken from another board
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok i just finished watching part of tha news from where i live and on it there waz thiz 10 year old boy who waz playin with hiz dog at thiz park and the while he waz plyin these 3 punk ass teens came and started pickin on him. So tha dog went to defend hiz "master" and tha three lil punk asses kick tha dog off thiz playground equipment thing thatz about 5feet off tha ground,tha really sad thing about it iz that tha dogs leash waz tied up to tha equipment so when tha lil punk asses kicked tha dog off it waz hanging by hiz neck off tha equipment. Tha dog unfortunetly died and tha whole family of tha dog waz really sad. Thiz happend in edmonton or sum where in alberta. I wish i could get my handz on thoz lil punkz..........
man this is bullshit seriously i hope they have the shit kicked out of them, i hate "tough kids" so much they pick on ppl smaller than them and think its funny but when ppl stand up they shit themselves. man that shit really pisses me off its real sad bout the dog but also they kids can remember that shit for the rest of his life
(o):P(o)

how about we round them up, nail their balls to a stump, set their balls on fire and give them a hammer to put out the flames... nah, there must be something nasty we could do to them. something that will scar them for life, like the kid who watched is dog being tortured and killed. i read that in the paper, the kid was 10, the dog was 8, so he wouldn't remember not having the dog. i can't imagine that.
as a parent of a 10 year old, i know i would be out hunting for those assholes personally. payback's a bitch, know what i mean? >:(
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band

Bullies are such losers.
They are too cowardly to take on their victims one on one, so they gang up on smaller kids.
Every day of elementary school there were a half dozen bullies waiting for me on the way home. Technically they did their damage off school property - maybe one meter off school property - so the teachers could ignore them.
And teachers expect me to respect any authority figure?
The worst bully in my home town was the son of the Pentecostal minister. How did they expect me to learn to respect organized religion?
It is truly sad how much damage bullies do and how often adults ignore them.
The saddest thing is that some kids are ruined for life, all because of one bully!

how about we round them up, nail their balls to a stump, set their balls on fire and give them a hammer to put out the flames... nah, there must be something nasty we could do to them. something that will scar them for life, like the kid who watched is dog being tortured and killed. i read that in the paper, the kid was 10, the dog was 8, so he wouldn't remember not having the dog. i can't imagine that.
as a parent of a 10 year old, i know i would be out hunting for those assholes personally. payback's a bitch, know what i mean?

and

Bullies are such losers.
They are too cowardly to take on their victims one on one, so they gang up on smaller kids.
Every day of elementary school there were a half dozen bullies waiting for me on the way home. Technically they did their damage off school property - maybe one meter off school property - so the teachers could ignore them.
And teachers expect me to respect any authority figure?
The worst bully in my home town was the son of the Pentecostal minister. How did they expect me to learn to respect organized religion?
It is truly sad how much damage bullies do and how often adults ignore them.
The saddest thing is that some kids are ruined for life, all because of one bully!

Yea, bullies suck but so do liars. Read the link guys. :)"Let the rabbits wear glasses. . . "

Yeah, I'm pretty shocked at what that kid did and how far he took it. But you know what, I'm still sorta glad to see all the response the story got, from people worldwide. Most people expressed some sort of concern regarding what we were led to believe happened. What we were told sparked outrage in animal lovers, and reminded us of the reality (regardless of whether or not it was true) of bullying. We believed the story because we all knew it could have very well been true. We know that animals are treated like this sometimes, and we know the effects/techniques of bullies. I'm glad the story got as far as it did. The public response reminds me of the humanity that often gets covered in "industrial haze".

I ran the story on my newscast Monday at lunch time... I guess the outcome illustrates how quickly a lie can spiral (skydiving lingo!) out of control... this story has affected lots of people. My children were crying after seeing it yesterday, and they were schocked to learn this morning that the kid had made the whole thing up... I'm sure the guilt the little David Barney is feeling will serve as punishment for making a wrong choice and telling a lie to cover up his poor judgement.

Oh, well I didn't read past the first post and replied, I guess I should pay more attention. Oh, I still haven't washed my truck(damn school and no time or money to wash), though its not as dirty since I've driven a lot on the highway since then. Its all flown off...
Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.-General George Patton-