Zennie

Anyone Wanna Do A SCUBA Trip To Coz?

Since a lot of skydivers happen to also SCUBA, how many of y'all would be interested in doing a sky-scuba diver trip to Cozumel? No firm dates yet or anything, just tossing it out for feedback. Might be an opportunity to get together and maybe get our whuffo spouse/sig-os involved as well (my wife SCUBAs for example).
I'd be willing to organize the thing and try to work out air/hotel/dive operator deals if there was enough interest.
A bunch of crazy skydivers at Carlos & Charlies would be a sight to behold. :S
And if anyone has any suggestions as far as good dive operators go I'm all ears.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

Could be interested...when were you thinking of going?
I know that Dive Paradise has always treated us really well...and it is right next door to carlos'n'charlies. They are connected to the hotel Baracuda...check skin diver if you get it for the add.
michael hunt (yes, that is my real name...and i've heard them all)

If it's after May, I might be interested. It's been a while sense I was last at Carlos -n- Charlies. I'm sure they'd let me back in now (getting queeze just thinking about the wine funnel).
Any chance this will be a dive AND jump trip? Is there a DZ on Cozamel or could we just get a local pilot to take us to 14K and let us open the door....hehe :) ?
Dan

Is there a DZ on Cozamel or could we just get a local pilot to take us to 14K and let us open the door....hehe

Can you say "beach jumps"?
I knew ya could. ;)
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

Great idea!! The only dz I know of anywhere near Cozumel is in Playa del Carmen, which is about an hour give or take by boat from the island. I had good luck with Cha Cha Cah divers (I picked them for their name) down there a few years ago. Sounds like a blast, I'll be in if I can get it all worked out jobwise. Hook up some info.

I'm kind of liking my "find a pilot who'll just let us jump out of his plane" idea. Float gear? Wait....does a BCD count as float gear.....ooooooh.......can you say HALO? This is starting to sound like real fun now!