Kelly

Debates..

Perhaps I have not met the right RW chicks? Most of the ones that I jump with are no longer single...maybe I should try another DZ...
On the other hand, no one has come up with a spankex freefly suit yet...SPANKEX RULES!!!
michael hunt (yes, that is my real name...and i've heard them all)

they are bringing in large paper shredders and we are going to shred pictures of our ex's and celebrate being single on a couples holliday! Just what I am looking for, hostile women getting drunk...wait...sounds like saturday night at the dz
michael hunt (yes, that is my real name...and i've heard them all)

People also need to remember that most post are that persons opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Also if someone replys with something you don't like or believe is true or factual then ignore it.
Ever since I started reading the post in this forum I have done so with the frame of mind that you speak your mind about every thing (with in reason). specific topics should go to the forums rightly titled for the topic. Have fun here and do like me and not take the post too serious.
Idiocy = Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.