Sebazz1

JM's name.........

Lets see here....
Did my AFF in DeLand....Mike "MadDog" McGuire taught my FJC. My first jump JM's were Irene Hessling and Pedro Esper. I also jumped with Nikki Eliason, Pablo Iragorri, Pine P. (i dont have a clue how to spell his last name), and got my fair share of help and advice from Kyle Starck and Vladi Pesa.
And I have to admit...if it werent for Pablo, I dunno if I would have finished AFF....he helped me immensely when it came time to jump again after a several week break in the middle of my training- I had a bad case of the doors when I was in AFF (but that all went away a few jumps later). B|

I see a name in this thread that is gives me a warm feeling... My very first jump was a tandem on July 14th 2001 with James {wish I could remember his lastname} then my second Tandem with Joe {Never knew his} All at Skydive Spaceland in Houston... Now on to the name...
Kris Bagwell !! I have to say IMO Kris is the best AFP Instructor in the industry. I did all of my AFP Student Jumps with him excpet 2, they were with Chris Miller {Great instructor also} But Kris Bagwell was the one by far who got me over the hump and helped me get that one "Break Out" jump :)My New Website with 24hr Chat

they're alive and well and perform once a year on the rooftop at Bay to Breakers. At least I think that's them, I'm usually pretty snookered that far into the race....
Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....