Jessica

Holy crap -- CReW!!!

I did CReW today!!!!!!!! Um, not that it was my first CReW or anything. *looking around guiltily*
We did: a stack, a side-by-side AAAAAND a downplane. :)It totally fucking blew my mind. Can we say permagrin?
Anyway, I'm gonna write it up and post it on my Web site a little later. I'll post the link.
CReW RULZ!!!!! :D

Disclaimer: Some of the things in this narrative are exaggerated for comic effect. For example, I'm not quite as pathetic as packing as that. QUITE.

so what's up with THAT?!! Using your feminine prowess to get free pack jobs?? (ooh, pack jobs....that sounds dirty!;):D)
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

Shit, she even talked me into packing her rig once..."David, show me how to pack..." and before I knew it, I had packed it...and "David, is my closing loop too short..." which translated to, "David, close my rig because its hard to close..." :D
I guess I'm a push over for sky-chicks...
"Alright, at 4500 lets break it, turn 360 and track away..."

so what's up with THAT?!! Using your feminine prowess to get free pack jobs??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*conspicuously silent*

that does it! >:( I'm gonna get some foam rubber, makeup, & dress up in drag at some DZ where noone knows me... I'll get free pack jobs, get invited on bigways, CReW, reduced jump tickets at some events...THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!! :D
(yep, I'm gonna get a BIG BRA and a WHOLE LOT OF FOAM RUBBER!!:D)
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"

We did: a stack, a side-by-side AAAAAND a downplane

Excellent! I am steaming with envy.
My first CRW jump was PLANNED just like that, but we lost our grips on the side-by-side and just went back to the stack.
SwooperDave then takes Tequilla Girl up, they go all the way through and Im yelling at her from the ground calling her all kinds of not nice words...steaming with envy.
So, screw the new Stilletto, Im hooking up my Sabre and heading out to Waller for some CRW coaching...wanna meet there?
Fly Your Slot !

Very cool!! CReW rocks!! I've only gotten to do it once, and it was amazing! Very odd to be sitting on someone's canopy and grabbing it so forcefully. The worst thing about it is trying to find experienced people to do it with again later...the guy who did it with me was my coach and it was my graduation jump (cool eh?!) , but he's now finishing school to be a doctor (a skydiving doctor?!)
Anyways! We'll have to find someplace nearby that will teach us more and meet up there to learn it!
Closing pin jewelry