rhino

Rantoul and Quincy

Instead of being a smart ass why didn't you answer the question. Maybe because you didn't know??!!

Instead of being a dumbass why didn't you just do a tiny bit of research and find out for yourself. Maybe because you didn't know how??!! ;);):D
"Let the rabbits wear glasses. . . "

I was doing a tiny bit of research dickhead.. That's why I posted the threat.. I had NO FUCKING CLUE what state it was in so YAHOO MAPS wouldn't have worked. And of the THOUSANDS of threads I'm suppose to have some sort of psychic power to tell this right.
And you must have a fucking degree or something figuring out that I didn't know by asking the question.. DUH!!
Where is your sign?
Rhino
Blue Skies and Smooth Rides!!

Good Lordy...here we go again!
Let's change the direction of this thread, kewl? I was hoping it would be about whether ya'll thought Rantoul sounded like a good place or not. Also wondering if you thought it would really "fly" (pun intended!) and if so are you planning to go?
I apologize to some of the grumpies around here if this was already discussed on a previous thread. I don't post or read here nearly as much as I used to, (I actually have a LIFE now!) so it is very difficult to keep up with what's going on. So, now that my disclaimer is posted, here goes:
I would go if it was in Rantoul, but probably only for about 3-4 days since the Nationals are only a month later and we are going for part of them (money issues). I am going to Nationals with the 4-way team Perry is shooting video for(moral support! you guys know I don't do RW! hehe) and so I would be cutting it close as far as money is concerned.
Anyway, I think this year's WFFC will be more fun than last year's. For me, anyway, because I have more jumps and better skills, etc. Not nearly as much to worry about. Also, I think a new venue might have a better atmosphere than last year's. I had not attended one prior to last year, so I have nothing to compare it to, I did have a great time but I think I could have had a lot more.
To sum up, I will take myself and my new rig wherever they have Quincy this year!! It is only like, six months away...time flies!!
Can't take the Pimpmobile this year since the parentals gave it away to a relative...so I am FLYING!! wheeeeee!!!!!
Ciao,
Sis
Fear not your death - fear having not really lived. Willie Sinsel, KS.

Yikes! :)Take a deep breath man. Lay off the espresso. I was just joking around. Didn't you notice the similarity of what I wrote to what you wrote? Plus there was all the winking and smiling, to show I was kidding.
Also, in the article on the main page of DZ.com about Rantoul, they mention that it is in Champagne county. And here's a tip for figuring out where a city is: www.mapquest.com
When you enter the city name, it will return all matches.
But geez man, don't go into full on berserker mode so quickly, it's not usually worth the stupid things that get said. :P
"Let the rabbits wear glasses. . . "

So when we gonna see some more pics of Jesse, Kevin?

Actually -- funny you should ask, we were so busy this past weekend we didn't take any HOWEVER she did have some older ones (polariods) she said I could scan.. just don't have a scanner at home.. maybe I will try taking a picture with the pc5 of one and see how it turns out.

No harm done..

Well... glad you feel that way... but you really should stop and think about how what you're writing is going to sound to others before you hit continue. Remember there are real people behind all these screennames, and some of them don't appreciate when someone goes off on them, kidding or not.
If you feel like chewing some ass, head over to the wreck. :)pull and flare,
lisa
--
What would Scooby Doo?

Rantoul is 20 min away from my apartment in Champaign. Party at my place!

What kind of beer you got? And do you have any of those little cheesy things that get your curtains all orange when you wipe you hands on them? I really like those.
Just take it one day at a time, like the drunks do.
flyhi
B|

little cheesy things that get your curtains all orange when you wipe you hands on them? I really like those.

HUH?!!?!?!?!?!
Sounds to me like you are talking about Cheesy Poufs!! (according to Carman)...or maybe you were on the Dorito express??
hehe
:P
Sis
Fear not your death - fear having not really lived. Willie Sinsel, KS.