wildblue

Are girl scout cookies made from real girl scouts?

If so, they're pretty tasty... and addicting. Those girl scouts must do a lot of crack.
I think I'm going to gain 5 or 6 pounds this week from girl scout cookies. They're evil. The work of Satan. They should change their slogan to: "From Satan's kitchen to your mouth!"
On the upside, they're cholesterol free... yeah.. .that's it... they're healthy for me then!!
Never argue with stupid people.They just drag you down 2 their level & beat you with experience

I got my case + 1 box today of the peanut butter patties.. what the fuck is this "tagalongs" crap? I went on the abccookies website (the people who make those fine creations) and the box is identical 'cept mine says "tagalongs" on it - the cookies are noticeably thinner than last year -- less peanut butter and the wafers taste a little different. Did I get some knock off GSCookies? I bought them off a guy from work.. (maybe that was a hint not to get them)
Ugh! They look authenic but don't taste as good *sniffle*
Any other cookie connisours (sp) out there?

I was gonna try a taste test to find out once when they were selling them in front of the supermarket ... but they threatened to call the cops ... had to forego that idea ... :( ...

so you decided to go back to the scholl yard? safe choice i guess:)getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT