hisgoofyness

help w/ memory loss...

ok, i remember someone putting a really cool post about waking up every day and focusing on being positive, you know the one with the nice long story...
does anyone of you remember the title of that thread
there's a girl at my office that could really benefit from that story, because her attitude absolutely sucks, well figuratively anyway
i guess i have had too many beers since then
hisgoofyness
it ain't easy being goofy, but i do what the little voices in my head tell me to do

Well here's a thought.....as we get older we do have memory loss, but that's only becaus ewe have so much stuff in our heads already that the brain has to make room for more....well something has to go......and one more thing....ya know at 30 everything starts going south......do you suppose skydiving will help counter this effect? LOL
It only takes a little pixie dust......

well that depends on if you are into to rw, or freeflying as to where your girls might go... uhh nevermind
i think all women should jump topless in order to exercise their breasts... i hear it really gets the blood pumping and nipples erectified
looks as though no one remembers the answer to my initial question
hisgoofyness
it ain't easy being goofy, but i do what the little voices in my head tell me to do

ok, i remember someone putting a really cool post about waking up every day and focusing on being positive, you know the one with the nice long story...
does anyone of you remember the title of that thread

Did it have something to do with boobies?
"I am a victim of my environment."
Chris

"what is "IYAWTMYMBABSTM" ?"
If You Ask What This Means You Must Be A Bigger Sucker Than Me,
sorry bloke, I' m pissed at the moment ( drunk, if your in the US) but I just knew someone had just gotta ask,
new version of ROFLMAO = LMNO Laughing My Nuts Off (blokes version) because of the Kangaroo nut sack post!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Skydiving's a source, it'll change your life, swear to God"