jfields

Weekend Numbers

So do you all think we can let Clay use masterbation numbers

Oh Puhhlease!!!!!! Those numbers would be just like his posting numbers..... Do we REALLY want to let him post
6000:6:0?????
Still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

1:0:0
I know bad for jumpin,, gotta work and didn't do anything xtra ta buy beer for,, but the sex was awesome ( did we ever decide on a time frame?) so I should at least get some extra credit for the effort??
Don't read this shit down here,, it's nonsense,,,

even with masturbating my first number would be a 0

Pete you are lying...

you can't wack off during skydiving weekends

Why not...
Do not lie. If your not getting it in the bedroom than you are getting it somewhere. If it is not masturbating than you will eventually harm yourself or go insane.

0:0:0
My hopes for the weekend were high with the King Airs return all wee need was decent weather and in March thats not too much to ask, or is it. Today rain sleet and snow, tomorrow high of 20 with snow showers. Oh well. ANd the first # well that hasnt changed in 6 months:(. any chica out there need some help with there 1rst number im always up for lending a helpful hand.
Blue Skies
Joe
"When they say jump you say how high" RATM

0:0:0
Gray skies and rain in Northern Virginia caused this idiot to do laundry and make posts on dz.com.
Although thanks to the California gang we did get to see JumperPaula's boobies. :)Clay now has a picture to enjoy himself with for the rest of his life! Maybe now that he has something else to do he will not post so much.
I am getting my jumpsuit this week and will be ready for the Skydive Orange Safety Weekend next week.
How did everyone else's weekend turn out?
Nathan

4:4:0
:)Bummer was when I was walking from the landing area to the packing area on Saturday a spectator (skydiver) accidentally burnt a hole in my Hornet with her cigarette. Gave it in to be patched, but now my new canopy has a hole in it (actually one decent hole and two little ones). Kinda ironic considering how anti-smoking I have always been....
:(:(:(
"Don't die until you're dead"

0:2:0
got one on saterday and one on sunday. It was cold as hell on saterday 25 on the ground -15 in the air, and ground winds at 12 to 18 out of the north didn't help. All that said it was still way worth jumping. I have realy got to find someone to help me with that first number!!

Don
Jump hell, I was pushed!