nws01

Sangiro...Texas Forum?

You record gets beaten so you hijack the forum, show one of your girls topless, and try to recruit everyone in Texas.
Competition is good but sometimes you need to come in with a plan attack! ;)
Joking. Do not banish me to Oklahoma. I have a home in Houston that I want to go to sometime.
Nathan

no offense but heres an old joke
Q) why is oklahoma so windy?
A) because kansas blows!!! and texas sucks!!!!
before you guys get in an uproar im from kansas!!
(gets the hell out before flamming begins)!!!!
this space for rent........

oh ... and just for the record ... guess it WAS the age ... they didn't have those when I was a kid ... just put em on the same bus as everyone else and made one extra stop ... were already stopping at 2 schools anyway, since all ages were on the same bus .... lol ...

uh oh .. sounds like a TSip slipped in here ... lol .. ok ... tit for tat ...
Aggie is just finishing taking a leak when the TSip walks in ... sees the Aggie head for the door, and being the typically snooty TSip ... says to the Aggie ... "What ... didn't you momma teach you to wash your hands after you take a leak?" ... Aggie turns and tells him "nah ... my mamma taught me it was better to just not pee on them"

Texans didn't hijack the forum, we are just more sociable than you! Our state is really big so of course we are going to have more people here, proportionate to our population, and hence our skydiving population. Skydiving is immensely popular in Texas...as it is in Florida and Cali. I wonder how many of the licensed skydivers USPA have listed in those three states. Probably the majority. People in Idaho just don't get out to the dz much!! hehe poor souls, don't even know what they are missing, up there growing potatoes.
Texans go down better!!! :D We make excellent skydivers, if you missed that.
Oh here is another cool fact: Several famous jumpers are from here. Just a few that you would recognize right away are Jim Slaton (Team Extreme Canopy Pilot) from AMARILLO (where I from, hehe) Dusty Smith and Chris Fiala (excellent freeflyers who are originally from Skydive Dallas) and Sherry Schrimsher (first woman to be President of USPA and a very well respected competition judge - also from Dallas and whose late husband Jerry was a pioneer in the sport.) So there.
Ciao,
Sis
Dying a natural death is for pussies!