Jessica

Insomnia.

you know skreamer is barly on here anymore, now that i think of it he stopped post whoring near the end of that whole mad cow disiese thing
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

Remster,
Don't believe it until you see her in person and interrogate her thoroughly. And him posting pictures of some babe doesn't count, because that is no proof that he even knows them, much less has a relationship with them. You can buy all sorts of pictures on the internet. :)As a side note, by any chance is his alleged girlfriend a veterinarian? ;)
Justin

is his alleged girlfriend a veterinarian?

LMFAO
Dude!!! Actually she works in an animal shelter. We are both animal lovers, only in different ways...... ;)
(and I know she is going to read this and I am so going to regret having posted it....:S)
"Don't die until you're dead"

is his alleged girlfriend a veterinarian?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LMFAO
Dude!!! Actually she works in an animal shelter. We are both animal lovers, only in different ways......

Skreamer,
I've got to hand it to you... that is f-in brilliant! You have yourself a woman to cook, clean, do laundry... and take good medical care of your lovers! :D
Skreamer' Significant Other,
We really aren't picking on you, just him. I'm sure you are a wonderful, beautiful person. Skreamer is a good guy, but don't let him make you wear the animal costume. ;)
Justin