skyhawk

would you watch....?

hi as some of you know i want to be a cameraman /editor so i was wondering
would you watch on tv a series about different groups that are different from "normal" i.e people like skydivers :)and if so what groups would you like to see?
basicly its a win win situation if i can make it any good.
worst case i gained experience and have something to show someone to assist to get a job
best case i earn a little money off it
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

Sure. Do a good Burning Man video, I'm sure you could sell it.
Nudists frequently show up on "real sex" and "sexcetera", the former on HBO and the latter on the Playboy channel.
You could also do something on nudity in skydiving. WaHoo!
Do you notice a theme here? ya. sex sells. I don't think a plain old "life of a skydiver" would sell, face it, it's just not that interesting to whuffos.
You could do something on malfunctions, but that'd piss of a lot of people. I'm thinking something like Fox' "You gotta see this".
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

i would only be like one episode per thing so for eg then skydiving would only be once etc (with boobies of course) lol
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

So all we need to do is add:

Swoopers, those mentally unstable people that fly sub 100 sq/ft napkins

to:

Do you notice a theme here? ya. sex sells. I don't think a plain old "life of a skydiver" would sell, face it, it's just not that interesting to whuffos.

and we get the hit show, "Swoopers and the women who have sex with them".
And the gender of the swoopers really doesn't matter.;)
I'm an idea man, Chuck. Note to Starkist, feed the mayonaise to the tuna fish.
flyhi
B|

What I think would be a good show for television is "The Real Workplace". You could have camera's follow people around the office hidden or setup in the cafiteria and see what people make asses of themselves or are constatly slacking around. That would make for a good show. And every 6 months when it comes times for a performace apprasial the employer can show them the tape and say " well you spent more staff time in the cafeteria then any other employee, so you are not getting a bonus"
What do you think? B|?
Who ever said comming down from a high was bad obviously never tried this.
Magistr8