Sebazz1

Stiletto Flyin!!

One thing I really enjoy about my Stiletto besides the flying characteristics is how easy they are to pack compared to other canopies I have flown...............
After grabbing the nose and giving a good shake the only lines you have to clear are the three D lines on each side..............
SEBAZZ.......

One thing I really love about using a packer is how easy it makes packing. Set the brakes, drop the rig, come back a few minutes later with a fiver and it's off to manifest! ;)
pull & flare,
lisa
"But our reality is in fact entire illusion!"
-Gregory Benford

You mean you actually do that much to your canopy?

No.....:D

Since you're dumping at 8000 its not like you have to worry to much about the pack job, anyway

Um sunset load cold beer in jumpsuit = pull high..................
**Very Important Side Note: I did not drink a beer under canopy on the sunset load;)
SEBAZZ.......

I'm with you Lisa. I always consider the jump ticket cost is $5 more than usual because I always have it packed. I did pack once to get my A License. Never did it again. I started packing the other day when they were busy and the rigger looked at me and said, "You are not jumping that. Go sit down." I said ok. :)

Does any one know of a contraption called a beer bungee? Thought it might come in handy in case you ever did bring a beer for under canopy..............
Just doin my part to stimulate the DZ economy I will pay for pack jobs whenever possible........If I do have to pack I will bitch for the entire ten minutes it takes me to pack.......lol...:)SEBAZZ.......

I was at a boogie, and some guys there had a beer on a rope, you know like soap on a rope. It was a coozie, with a strap went down the sides and across the bottom, so you could keep your beer cold and both your hands free for balance.