skybytch

My new website

The weather sucks here today, so I decided to spend the morning putting together my new website - skybytch.com. It's a work in progress, so your comments and suggestions are welcome. I'll be adding more stuff as the day goes on... that is, if the clouds don't clear up! :)Here 'tis!
pull & flare,
lisa

Hey I was #1 Visitor..... Yaaahhhoooooo
Lets see if Mr Copycat steals this one...hrumpf.....
Its lovely, but proves you have too much time on you hands.,.... ok, rain thats a good excuse.... but later on when the tide is high and the time is right.... you web site will suffer!!! And I will laugh.
Websites are fun to build, kinda, then really hard to keep persons coming back ... and interested. I have had about 10 versions of AirAnn, ther is tep one there now which I have got to get updated... the only way I can skydive now (at the Moment) is to be sponsored. So I have got to get that going.
Erg.... ugly weather here too, I could be at DZ playing ping pong or here with the website and beautiful puppy dogs.
BTW, ................
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
Levin in RW suit.. I have pictures!!!

I'm also Number One!
Lisa --
Of the jumpers on the index page doing the demo -- are you one of them?
Tried to read your "Safe Skydiving" article, but found it difficult to do so with the high-contrast background image. What would make that much more readable, is for you to take the background image and brighten up the whole thing.
For instance, see attached.
I see magazines and web designers do this all the time.
quade
http://futurecam.com

Wait a minit....it said I was the #1 visitor.....reckon the counter's "done broke" as we say here in Arkansas....
(while lisa laughs her ass off 'cause she's got everyone befuzzled about the counter....)
Peace~
Lindsey
Eve was framed!

are you one of them?

Yup. That's me trailing yellow smoke (wearing the black and royal blue Racer). To my left is Jan Davis, on her left is Shelly Miller (now Crowell). :)Thanks for the tip on the background quade - and thanks for the file Sangiro! #37 is going up on all the pages now.
Counter is definitely "down for the count"... but I'll take one of those beers anyway! ;) I've emailed my web host to ask for FrontPage 2002 extensions; hopefully that'll fix it... until that happens I'm taking it off.
This is fun but I'd really rather be jumping today...
pull & flare,
lisa

Lisa:
good goings! glad to see your work in progress. HH, if you wouldn't mind, can i downlaod the zipfile as well. i am in the process of building my own website as well. Cyber is actually building it, he's forgot more than i'll learn in the next 5 years! weather here is crappy, no diving today.
Richard
rigdog.com
it's coming, and it's coming soon!

Oh Goodie, now I dont have to hardly do anything... I will steal ....oops zipload the whole web site....I will just change the names to different ones like..... TheDropzone.com
And change Sangrios name to ScrewTopWine....
j/k...Sangrio..... ~Richard... make the sun come out in one special geogrphic region and we jump! ... ok... Maybe tommrow?
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
Levin in RW suit.. I have pictures!!!

Nice site. Your first jump story sounds just like mine. The skydiving animation on the front page is cute. Your page has inspired me to put up my own. (After exams though)
Gale
Life's not worth living if you can't feel alive