freaksister

Boogie Help!

Yo fellow dz.commers, I need your input.
I can't go to the WFFC this year (GRRRRRR) and my opportunities for time off are limited. I have to be pretty choosy. I was going to Nationals (I know that's not a boogie but I was going to support a team, and see SDC) but now I am not sure I am going. So, I still want to go somewhere cool this year, and I was thinking...Lost Prairie? Couch Freaks? What are your suggestions?
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?

Lost Prairie RAWKS!!!! I can't jump this year (due to a growth in my tummy called a baby) but I will be 8 months preggo and still going down for the last weekend just because this is one boogie not to be missed!!! Nothing like an evening of naked BASE jumps from the bar! :D
Tee :)Clay and dove....can't wait to meet you guys...it won't be hard to find me! :)

LOST PRAIRIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This year will be my 4th year there. Everybody I know is under the full understanding that they do not die or get married during this time period....cause I ain't attending the service.
No place like it on or above Earth.
JJ

Cool! It must really be awesome for you to still be coming! Can't wait to meet you!

It will be hard not being able to jump, but my sweetie is a jumper as well, so at least he can enjoy that part of it. :)Tee

I can't comment on the other BIG ones, but Lost Prairie is definitely a good one (been the last 2 years and planning to this year). I've heard people who go to a lot of the large ones comment about the laid back attitude there versus most larger boogies ... and the partying is definitley present - someone already mentioned the scenery and bar dives ... and don't miss the Cock Choir!!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Hay Sis,,
Cool ta hear so many folks are heading to LP!! I'll be there too,, plan on being there for the final weekend,, July 25th-28th or so,, thats when it really gets cookin,, last year 2 Otters an a Skyvan,, and I prefer the crack choir myself!! LOL!! Tee did ya ever get the video from last year????
Don't read this,,,

Nothing better to do than snuggle huh?

Yeah *cough* "SNUGGLE" *cough* :D It's amazing how much trouble one can get into by cuddling.

I'll be there to catch you

:D This year if I were to do it, I have a feeling there would be a few squished people in the crowd :D 2003....now that will be another story....
Tee

Which parts Tee?? I remember ya saying maybe the tube dives and magic carpet??? I'm in one scene,, when the Stones start playing an the otter is landing,, packing under the "West Plains Skydiving" tent,, don't blink or sneeze!!
Don't read this,,,