KATO33

What's Your Favorite.....

Jumplane and the reasons why
Comfort
Speed
Noise
Size
Excluding the Specialty Aircraft like jets, Balloons. Helicopters, Etc.
I've Personally only jump 3 types Caravan Casa and an Otter .
I love the casa but I enjoy the Challenge of the Caravan You gotta have a near perfect exit
if you want it to work

I liked the high speed exit I did out of the Casa at SDA last fall, and I enjoyed actually being able to sit on a bench in it. Other than that, I like the Rocket Van at Deland. Hate the Porter or anything smaller.
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

Hehehehe I'm going to be the weird one... other then my normal plane (Casa and Westwind) I'm tossing my vote in on Paul Fayards tricked out Super Widebody 182. Thing climbs faster then the Casa to 13000 and it just feels like a jump plane.... Fairly quiet with the tri-blade prop and 4 jumpers in a wide body is just heaven...
"Hey.. Its my camera, and my remote... I'll rewind if I want to!" ~ Goat #2

Anything that gets me to altitude! :)Seriously though, I'm also a big fan of the Rocket Van (SkyVan) at DeLand...I love that thing!
How come you dont like the Porter, Skymama? lol...its nice and cozy...and then half the side of the plane opens up and you kinda just fall out, its fun! :)"If I could be like that, I would give anything, just to live one day, in those shoes..."

Dornier 27 with the Portugeuse plywood floor. Lots of room to lean back, lots of windows to enjoy the view and you have plenty of time to enjoy the view, an inflight snack and a nap.
Oh, and the doorway is so wide and so low that no one gets uptight about launching bellytive work pieces.