AndyMan

85 degrees in Chicago.

Hate you, hate you, hate you.
I'm not jumping because there is nothing but big, black, scary looking clouds.
Hate you.

Don't hate Congratulate
Yes I'm loving this weather also .
Something about warm weather makes me want to have sex . What’s up with that???!!

Something about warm weather makes me want to have sex . What’s up with that???!!

Must be the hot, sweaty, firm breasts heaving and slick bodies rubbing togeth .... err... sorry, wrong forum....
Generally speaking, you aren't learning much when your mouth is moving

>Something about warm weather makes me want to have sex . What’s up with
>that???!!
It's your pineal, although it's probably the longer days rather than the warm weather. http://www.nature.com/nsu/000608/000608-9.html
(I know, it applies to fish mainly, but it's still a good theory to expound on when you're horny.)
-bill von

My home air conditioning is JUST NOW catching up. Wow

funny thing is, I talked to sunshine last night on the phone, second she hung up we get an ambulance call....on the way back from the hospital...we get a structure fire...caused by what????.....this lady fired up her airconditioner but didn't take the cover she had on it for winter...needless to say it overheated...then caught some leaves on fire nearby...which then caught the base board on fire...which then extended into the basement....wooohhhoooooo.......walking into a burning building is the ONLY thing better than skydiving and BASE jumping....well maybe a good night with a certain skychicky.......
any way...great fun...and I gotta put wet stuff on the red stuff for the first time in about 2 years...man I missed fighting fire....
Cheers....vasbyt
marc
"I have no fear of falling, I just hate hitting the ground"-The Badlees...

YAH YAH!! You and Andy need to get your asses to archway!! The drives not bad and we're LOADS of entertainment!! oh.. and remember.. we have the hot tub IN the room

Fallinwoman was talking me into it last night. Her arguments were... compelling.
WooHoo! Hot tubs *in* the rooms! ;)
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

They're open for students by appointment on tuesday. The big day for jumping midweek is Wednesday. $17 bucks for jumps on hump day. I'll be there this week.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999