skymama

I hate liars!

(what does that word mean, anyway? someone who advocates for whores?)

whore·mong·er Pronunciation Key (hôrmnggr, -mng-, hr-)
n. -- A whoremaster.
Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whoremonger
\Whore"mon`ger\, n. A whoremaster; a lecher; a man who frequents the society of whores.
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
whoremonger
n 1: a prostitute's customer [syn: whoremaster, john] 2: a pimp who procures whores [syn: whoremaster]
Source: WordNet ® 1.6, © 1997 Princeton University
pull & flare,
lisa

i love gossip :)a couple of months ago me and a friend(from work) went to another workmates 18th we got there early so we went for a walk. well a couple of weeks later it was going around that we where seen having sex, the odd bit is a. no one was where we where b. the person who said they saw us wasnt even at the party :)Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

skydiving is a big newspaper called "As the Prop Turns"
it sucks, the reporters are unqualified, the stories are sensationalized, and characters' names are NOT changed to protect the innocent!!
embellishments to the story abound, and there is no limit to what you can or cannot speculate!
so beware, young skydiving fellows and bedmates! what we tell anyone could very well be 60 minutes material!! after all, if you are on a weather hold for an hour, what better to entertain yourself with then a story about so and so and their new playmate? SIGH Been there, know how it feels, it sucks, want to kill, then you just get over it and tell the idiots to drink a beer or burn. hehe!!!!:)its part of skydiving, girl...some places are worse than others, but its not gonna go away...so YOU have to learn how to adjust yourself to it...at least your prob. was only here on dz.com...hope it doesn't follow you to the packing mat!!!
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?

It sounds like a friend has really let you down. I can't help to feel sorry for you, it really sucks when people you trust say things that hurt you. Personally, I value all my friends tremendously, and I can't imagine ever doing what you've implied someone's done.

_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

THAT is the only thing I will not tolerate. Those who blow up something for any reason.
The truth is all that should ever be said and sometimes not that.
Be real here folks. It isnt right to tell things that are not accurate, expecially to make you look like something you are not.
I dont know whats going on, but I cant stand a blow hard talking out the side of his/her ass. It screams ingornace, idiot and imaturity.
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
Anyone want a Kitten?

Be real here folks. It isnt right to tell things that are not accurate, expecially to make you look like something you are not.

yup...that'd be about it I bet....
Cheers....vasbyt
marc
"I have no fear of falling, I just hate hitting the ground"-The Badlees...