iEddy

Swoop shorts + tshirts vs jumpsuit

for work it was mostly shorts and shirt (camera/tandem) as i fall slow naturally so it helped other video fliers if i wore less and was more comfortable for me but any serious RW and for my feeble attempts are free flying a suit for those purposes is better…right tool for the job

iEddy

Anyone have any preferences or any input on this. Or what the big differences between the two are. I'm looking into my first purchase of gear to wear

The T shirt thing is a growing issue, IMO. Put on a T shirt and your thoughts should run to all of the bad what if's that can happen.

Too many T shirts doesn't make the practice ok. A T shirt has caused more than a few incidents, but how easy it is to forget!!!

It isn't worth the risk, even on the hottest of days.

Personally I 'd rather see you go topless if it's that hot,... safer!

C

Jumpsuit. ;)
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

SoCalJumper

I've seen a lot of people jumping in similar, but the top flabby, loose clothing near your Emergency handles is always a concern!

C

Your free to do what you want, those are great pants for landing in scrub! But don't forget the best practices for the eventualities that can really wreck your day!
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."