ECVZZ

Jesus just left chicago

Just connected a new speaker system to my pc. Damn, old ZZ TOP (Tres Hombres) sounds great! (Waitin' for the bus/Jesus just left Chicago, and La Grange in particular!)
G. Jones
"Why don't they have a light bulb that only shines on things that are worth looking at?"

Is the actual name waiting for the bus?

JT - Yup, the name is "Waitin' for the bus", and it's on the "Tres Hombres" Album.
G. Jones
"Why don't they have a light bulb that only shines on things that are worth looking at?"

does any one know who "jesus" is?

Ummmmmmm....."Pistol" Pete Maravich ? :)

"Waitin' for the bus",

Awesome song ! Back when I used to toke up on a regular basis, that song was never far from the stereo.....along with --
"Goin Down" by Jeff Beck
"Ain't Superstitious" by Faces
"Take Me in Your Arms" by the Doobies
"Wang Dang Sweet Poontang" by Ted Nugent
"Simple Sister" and "Whiskey Train" by Procol Harum
and, of course, just about anything by Skynyrd :)Great guitar licks in all of them......turn the stereo to 10, and rattle the windows.......
Don

Here's the answer......don fox of beaver productions here in new orleans. he was instuemental in getting zz top on the warrner bros. label little known fact on zz top:)don left chicago and moved to new orleans and started beaver
productons
if ya can't dodge it RAM IT !!!!!!
click me

OK Zinger you've pissed me off. I can't find my Fandango disc and I can't stop thinking about "If I ever get back those blue jeans" and worse I can't find it on morpheus. As we used to say back in da hood may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.
JG

to truly enjoy the sound of your new system, you need to insert the The Doors first cd, "The Doors" and press play. i am sure you will find the quality of the music outstanding! by the way, dusty, and i am sure you know who i am speaking of, was in the art car parade last weekend and i used to see billy all the time at the grocery store! nice guys!
"remember when we were in africa"

I'm sorry for making ya mad, I can sing it for ya.. "I done ran into my baby, and finally found my old blue jean, I done ran into my baby, and finally found my old blue jean, I could tell that they's where mine from the Oil and Gasoline,.... If I ever get back my blue jean, Lord how happy could one man be,.. If I ever get back my blue jean, Lord how happy could one man be. Because If I get back those blue jean you know my baby will be bringing them home to me.".. That is a great blues song.. I can feel is heart ache.. I have it on "The Best of ZZ Top" C.D..
Another great heart break song is "All Mixed up" by "The Cars". That song also Gets Me when I'm heart hurt and feeling sad.

I would argue that to fully appreciate the new sound system, some Bernstein or a good Bach fugue on the organ would be about perfect to push it. Yeah, I know you're laughing, go download some of Bach's fugues, turn the system all the way up and press play, see if you almost rip your sub woofers...
Aerials
So up high
When you free your lives (the) eternal prize

ClodSeeker... (LOL)
Dude, I used to hang around this Mex Resteraunt. They were in there all the time off Shepherd - Moved to Washington now. (the street).
Last time I was in there, I ran into my photographer friend - he had been years in Europe, but anyway... When he and I dated in the 80's ... We went over to Billy's mothers house... Thats all I remember.... I dont know why I was there.
I cant remember most of the 80's. But in the pictures I look like I am having a really good time. (college) Other times I remember getting into a little trouble for riding my skateboard down sidewalks and I almost got a ticket for skating in the streets. Huntsville Tx..... I got pulled over .. on my skateboard. That was weird.
I learned a lot in college. Before that I did not know what Soccer was. I am from a 3 stop light town. ok?
Shreik- (flashback) I rode my horse thru Dairy Queen drive thru. I ordered a small water.
Thats about all that this audience can handle right now.
Ann ~ www.AirAnn.com
If you dont know what soap tastes like, you have never washed a dog. ...

Ziinger don't quit your day job :-P. I would highly recommend Fandango it's one of the Top's best albums one side is live and it's probably the best album they ever put out including greatist hits
On another note I just heard one of the coolest raps it comes from good stuff and it's killin me. Heres what I've been able to figure out so far
Bass synth voice
your flyin with the Notorious R.I.G
end Bass synth voice
East coast west coast freefliers hate us jealous cause I got gold plated three ring release system and a pro rating ray ban goggles and ---- made of gold.
chillin Javelin brand new DeHaviland my boy sits right seat. Swoop doggy dog and Dr drouge --- ----- ------- ------- leather skin booties velvet grips altimeter by rolex my gear is TSO'd.
Theres a couple more verses but I do have other things to do (just joking I'm just lazy)if anyone knows exactly what their saying or which song it is in the credits please post
PS ---- indicates I can't figure out what the fack their saying
JG