ShortBus

Pics of the Ol' Shortbus

I kind of like my old age, but I'll still join you in a legally aquired beer......prom..... what's cool is all the stuff the ol' shortbus is gonna get to do in the coming years..... At prom I thought my life was good.....and it's gotten so much better!
some days it's just not worth gnawing through the straps

I cant agree with you more. Each day i spend at the Dz my life just keeps getting better and better not only are all my friends that much closer but the experiences are priceless and i learn a little more. I like to think because i got into the sport at such a young age its helped me mature a little faster. I have the advice of all the other more experienced people to help me coast along. Only bad thing i can really think of is i can never goto the bar when everyone goes out which kinda sucks. However the benifits outweigh the Losses tremendously and i definatley thank all the people i've met and have yet to meet on bein cool to me and treating me like one of the guys and not just some kid
Dan-

Ok, now I'm just wondering if that sweet, young girl actually knows her boobie picture is posted on the internet for all the world to see now, or did she just think that was going to remain among friends?
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

Doesn't everyone get laid on prom night?

Picture it 1996 a cool may evening and the seats are laid down in the back of my car. :) he walked around to the drivers door. Before he had a chance to shine his light in I opened the back door. You should have seen the look of surprise in his face to see the two of us laying in the back under a blanket. He wanted to know what we were doing I said talking and kissing. Thinking all this time I just got laid :)GOD BLESS ALL US JUMPERS :)