freebird

Do you believe in ghost?

When I was younger I fully believed in ghosts. Growing up in a very very rural part of New Hampshire from 3rd grade till 9th grade in a 200 year old house. Lets just say I thought in my own head that I saw and heard shit all the time. Especially out in the woods. Man did that basement scare the crap out of me too.
Out here in the west I do not think there are any ghosts. Things are too new, not enough history or something like that. I don't get that dark eerie feeling from the forests and old towns out here like I get from the north east.
It has been a while since I have heard or seen a ghost so I don't really know if they exist anymore. Probably just a part of my childhood imagination..............
Sebazz........

I'm with Sebazz. When I was young I was scared of everything. There is something about skydiving that has taught me not to be afraid of anything. Next time you jump out of the plane and see the beautiful world below you, think about ghosts. You will laugh at yourself for believing in it.
<----- This is the planet ChromeDome. I am from here. We have a very fast moon and it is dark all the time.

When I was 17 i was at a freinds house and they were playing with a quigi (SP) board...they said they were trying to get a hold off this "red beard " ghost who was supposedly a bad dude!!.....Well after so many attempts I didnt see anything and called the whole thing Bullshit and started shootin my mouth saying this red beard is a bunch of crap and I told them I was going inside the house ....they then said "no you cant leave until you wipe the boasrd clean or else he can still fuck with you.... well my 17 year odl responce to that was of coarse "F$CK YOU RED BEARD!!! So later when I was driving me and my girlfriend home we were involed in a fatal car accident.......so you tell me....coencidence (sp) ??? who knows... I mean I know that what happened was jsut a terrible accident and has nothing to do with the proceedings of the nights early events ....but to this day I wont touch one of those boards!
jason

when I was nine my friend was shot and killed he was almost 14. I swear to this day he "visited" me twice. wierd? sure but I cant fully believe that we are the only form of life in existence. that would prove to suck. if we are the most intelligent beings in this WHOLE universe then I am ashamed of what this whole thing was created for:)now the whole "visited" thing did happen the first time just when I woke up but the second time I had my brother and another friend in the room. We all believe!
getting high is fun, but coming down is the best part
JT