sunshine

Val ditched me for Eloy

Well apparently some dz.commers seem to have things confused, since there seems to be a certain male dz.commer that likes to lie about things....in fact someone else complained about his lies about a month ago on here.
Anyway, all i have to say is I do not have a boyfriend damnit!!! I have officially given up men for Vallerina. She has stolen my heart and i can't live without her. Even if she did ditch me for Eloy.....
"It's a nacho fiesta!!!"

I have officially given up men for Vallerina. She has stolen my heart and i can't live without her. Even if she did ditch me for Eloy.....

Awww...you're so sweet. Actually, you are just so sweet, I think I should stuff you in my suitcase and drag you along with me to AZ. I'll even poke holes in my luggage so that you can breathe. I wish you were coming with; Eloy is going to miss its Sunshine....
Don't worry about stupid boys! I will find some good men out in the desert for you. I will stuff them in my carry on luggage and bring them back to the midwest.
Whatever happened to me and you? It's on page 672. That's the end of the book, so f*** you!

It's times like this that you learn who you can trust who you can't. People who pass gossip suck, and people who believe gossip are fools.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

**People who pass gossip suck, and people who believe gossip are fools.**
this is certainly NOT directed towards anyone in particular, NOT, being the "key" word here (but i've got my nomex on just in case) i dropped into the pub last night (for the very first time, last time to) for just about 10 minutes, that's about all i could stand.
Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

You guys are really tempting me....

Yea, fuck it! Go to Eloy. You'll have more fun there anyway. That'll save me having to actually go to SGC too. I'm sure I can find better uses for the money anyway.
Something smells in here...
Turn off the world before you come to bed.

And yes....I kiss pass on the first jump.
Ciao
Monk

You mean Medic is single too? Ladies lock your doors and buy pistols because the wolf is on the prowl. Unless you like casual sex in that case unlock your doors, put on your edible thongs and wait on the sofa

so chromey...what are you saying about me?...we dont want to go down this path again do we Nathan?
Cheers
marc
Come a little closer and i'll butter your popcorn