f1freak

this sucks

I know how you feel. I got through last week at work saying: Just three more days, I'm jumpin, just two more days...
Then my buddy who was gonna lend me his car called and said it's in the shop. I even called everywhere to try to rent a car but you gotta be 21:(. At least its real clowdy, but who knows what its like at the DZ? Fuck I'm pissed off.
Whuffo you sit on that couch all day? Because I can't get to the fuckin DZ!!!!!
Roger

if you hurry youll only miss 3 or 4 jumps...if you wait you'll miss em all ;). I know the feeling though.(ive bored every body else with it though but) here it is...Im in korea right now. the whole COUNTRY are whuffos? no jumps for me for a yr. Im almst done. so go to the dz and break my balls about how much fun it was!!
Life's a bitch, and I'm her Pimp!
JT

http://community.webshots.com/user/jtval100

I'm sitting at home with a very plugged up nose.

Pretty much the same here. wx is beautiful, my hip hurts and I didn't sleep well last night so I played it safe and stayed on the ground.
Posting and reading dz.com is a poor substitute on such a fine day. :( HH, I really appreciate the site, but it just doesn't cut it in reality.

well guys I hate to tell ya but i live within walking distance of my dz. it's caused a few sick days :) jump or work, jump or work, hell I can work when i'm old :)
maybe you guys need to move closer to the dz. Sorry you can't jump, if your ever in florida look me up
blues

I'm in a similar position... I lied to my boss friday, told him I was done a project and could deliver it on monday. I've got SO much work to do, I had to come home today and finish it.
Bummer.
Oh well, I did get 3 jumps in on friday and another 8 yesterday, including a 20 rw jump, a 10 way hybrid with only 4 bellyflyers and a cross country...
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999