jceman

Rod's 412

For those of you who haven't visited the WFFC homepage today -- Rod Tinney and the 412 have been moved from the "pending" column into the "confirmed" column. The madness will continue!
Those attending the convention for the first time will be in for a treat we were afraid they would miss.

Hey Michael.......quick question:
when you buy tickets for the helicopter or the hot air balloon, do you go at a certain date/time or is it not really known when?
I ask because we are not going to be able to spend a lot of time there this year, but I would really like to see what it's like and experience some of the specialty aircraft.
Thanks!
JumpinDuo.com...news, pictures, skydiving and links.

For the WFFC, buying a tix does not reserve you a time and/or slot. Once you have a tix you need to manifest. For the Bell you manifest and are giving a load number. For the balloon, you manifest for a day & time (i.e. Thursday, 5:30 AM).
If you go to the convention don’t miss either one, last year I made 6 Helli jumps and a balloon jumps. Most excellent time.
Danhole

Preregistered on-line and bought my tiks. Last weekend the WFFC people called and said I won a jacket! ...that's great, but I was wishing for the bomber jump!!! Won't give the jacket back though. See you all there.
B| Gemini
... Let go dude! I can't land with you hanging on!...

Hey I won a jacket last year, let's see if it's the same one...
Not, that we need to wear jackets down here much....
By the way the Bell 412 was totally awesome last year!!!
I recommend everyone jump it at least 2 or 3 times!
The ride was the best!!!
Have fun
What happened to Turbo?
He was to slow so we......