f1freak

July 4th boogies

If you wanna see my tits you just have to ask!
------------------------------------------------------------
Uuummmm....NO!!!!

We had to see the picture of your man boobs for months!!! Now it's your turn to look at scary man boobs.:P

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Quick....somebody distract Merrick....Operation Melons is a go!!!! ;)

Well, I am sure this will be a fine weekend. Pammi, if you would like, I will let your family just use my RV since I will not be able to stay out there due to another commitment. I would say that is a safer bet than having them come out of Scott's house in the middle of the night and seeing all the adult nig-noggery in the pool. Still, if you want to pitch tents, you can do it right out next to the RV's or over behind SkyKat in the "real" camping area.

Chuck

OK get this! monday i come home from work to find an email flight itenerary for ME from kansas city to WASHINGTON DC in my inbox! couldn't believe it. so i find out an old ex wanted me to come out and visit over the 4th of july weekend. and also wanted to spend one day at SD orange! i am so excited B| i have not been out that way yet.

anyhow if the naked sd orange folks are the same naked sd orange folks that i've met at the past couch freaks, i know it will be a good time! :)

Oh well - I was gonna say if you come to Orange I'll show you my boobies. But you'll be in Raeford. I'll just have to show 'em to someone else.

oh so anyhow, dove, i will be at sd orange either friday or saturday...i really don't know the schedule yet. if f1freak can't make it, i will be glad to fill his shoes and take on the responsibility that comes with seeing your boobies! ;) serious though if i manage to track you down lets get a jump in!