moodyskydiver

need a new dz

Well,my fiance left me yesterday:(...said he thought i was tryin to stop him from jumpin(which i was not.i wanted him to teach me to jump for cryin out loud!)Since he works @ the dz where we jumped..i need to find a new place and ppl to jump with.I am an AFF student,but would still like ppl to hang out with if not jump with yet.Right now, I'm in TX.Anyone care to jump/hang out with me?email me if you like. [email protected]

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Shit, I'm sorry to hear that, come to Skydive Aggieland. We're a 182 DZ that's more like a family, every weekend, after the beer light comes on, the DZ goes out for dinner or a movie or something. It's a great group. :)
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

In Bryan, Texas. From Waco head south on Hwy 6, its about an hour drive. If you're closer to Ft. Worth on I-35 consider going to Eagle Flight, its another 182 DZ that has good vibes. Aggieland has more things going on, though, like the dinner/movie thing, etc. www.skydiveaggieland.com

Those would be your closest DZs, besides driving all the way up to Dallas or SD Texas. Both of them are great DZs with really great people. :)

I almost forgot, the DZO has a couple extra beds that people can crash on for the weekends, since we're not big enough to have bunk houses (yet). You'll always have someplace to crash. :)

that sounds like an awsome place dave!! Do i get to sleep with the ratlers for free? :P
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

No, Aggieland is in Bryan, Salado is a different DZ. There's also Austin Skydiving Center in Lexington (near Austin, obviously), but Aggieland would be a closer drive.

the fishes, though, they're free...:P

hey as long as its a blue catfish, and you have both a skinning board and a hot camp fire near by its ALL good!! :)
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

with no friends in the sport

Well, you got a whole set of new friends now! Welcome to the on-line world of skydiving.

Sorry to hear about your loss. The good thing about a cutaway is that there is usually something better that comes out...or comes along, in your case. :P

- Matt

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Damn girl - I just moved from Dallas to Houston last weekend - sorry - I would have loved to hang out with you and help cheer you up - if you feel like road tripping to Houston you are more than welcome to stay with me - and I will show you the two Houston DZs.........

Well,my fiance left me yesterday:(...said he thought i was tryin to stop him from jumpin(which i was not.i wanted him to teach me to jump for cryin out loud!)Since he works @ the dz where we jumped..i need to find a new place and ppl to jump with.I am an AFF student,but would still like ppl to hang out with if not jump with yet.Right now, I'm in TX.Anyone care to jump/hang out with me?email me if you like. [email protected]

thanx for the invite Wen.i've been seriously considering Salado..talked to Richard there about doin my AFF with yall.(as soon as i get some cash of course)but maybe ill come check out the ppl and dz some weekend.arent there several CReW jumpers @ Salado?keep in touch!thanx:)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

The folks at Salado are good people.

Lynnand I did our AFF first jump course and Level I there backin '95. A very special place. Rich and his folks will take good care of you intil it's your turn to take care of yourself.B|

And Wendy will be happy to set you up for your first CReW jump.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?