SkyDolphin

Woo hoo

Heh, y'all quit yer bitchin. I'm in New Braunfels (next to the San Marcos DZ), a lot of the residential areas of the town were wiped out by the flood, and it's still flooding down here. Further downstream, Choke Canyon Reservior and Lake Mathis are both @ 100% and in danger of going over the spillway.

It's only like 95 right now here in Burbank, but the humidity is something like 70%...go outside, and gasp. Nasty smoggy, too. Also under an "electrical use" warning - which means "don't blame us if you get a blackout and we raise your rates" - the escrow which was supposed to close this week won't be closing until at least next thursday - and there's only a wee small number in the checking account....and to top it all off - Parachutist Magazine turned down my latest submission (they turn them all down...)...

OTOH, I get to be on ESPN (I think!), and a good friend is coming into town for the weekend, and I don't have headaches anymore and there's some really excellent tequila sitting in my liquor cabinet (it had numbers of the bottle, "limited run" or some such), and I didn't kill any clients this week, either, despite how much I wanted to.

So, on balance, not too bad. But I still think Parachutist was totally offbase on this particular article....

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Miche~
I came up with a great acronym for balance......maybe we should submit THAT to USPA!!!
Because
Altitude
Leaves
Attitudes
Nearly
Changing
Everywhere............even USPA (oh thats us isn't it?) AND yes you'll find it on Arizona 2-2 Tango tee-shirts....;) Keep writing Michelle..........

yes you'll find it on Arizona 2-2 Tango tee-shirts....

And how do we go about getting one of those shirts? I'm assuming they're being sold to help support the team.... ;)

Keep writing Michelle

Agree wholeheartedly with that sentiment. Try Skydiving and if they won't do anything with it (or if you don't even want to bother ;)) I happen to know this really cool guy who would absolutely LOVE to publish it on what is, in my oh so humble opinion, the best skydiving related website on the net.B|

Hi, guys!

Keep writing Michele..........

Um, o.k., since you said so....;) (twist my arm or something, whydontcha! LOL)

I happen to know this really cool guy who would absolutely LOVE to publish it on what is, in my oh so humble opinion, the best skydiving related website on the net.

Yup, agreed...on all counts!

Ciels and Pinks-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~