quade

G.W. Bush = Dr. Evil?

Colon Powell in the corner with an eye patch on. Little Mini George running around. Bill Clinton is like Austin Powers..."Do I make you horny baby. Let's shag."

That'swhat I was thinking too.
'Mini me' wants to add 'sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads' to the defense budget. :D

Matt
A well-informed person is somebody who has the same views and opinions as yours.

***White House Musings***

Colon Powell: "VP Chaney, I want you to meet Georges nemesis, Bin Laden."

VP Chaney: "What are you feedin him? Why don't you just kill him?"

Dr. Bush: "No VP Chaney I have an even better idea. I'm going to place them in an easily escapable situation involving an overly elaborate and exotic death."

VP Chaney: "Why don't you just shoot him now? I mean I'll go get a gun we'll shoot him together, it'll be fun. Bang. Dead. Done."

Dr Bush: "One more peep out of you and you are grounded mister, and I'm not joking. Alright lets begin."

Mr Bin Laden: "Dr. Bush, do you really expect them to pay?"

Dr. Bush: "No Mr. Bin Laden, I expect them to die. Even after they pay me the money I'm still going to melt every Taliban on the planet with liquid hot magma. Release the sharks. Mr. Bin laden you'll notice that all the sharks have laser beams attached to their heads. I figure every creature deserves a warm meal."

Colon Powell: "Dr. Bush, it's about the sharks. When you were frozen they were put on the endangered species list. We tried to get some but it would have taken months to clear up the red tape."

Dr. Bush: "You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with freakin laser beams attached to their heads. Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cant be done. Ah can you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly, throw me a bone here. What do we have?"

Colon Powell: "Sea Bass."

Dr. Bush: "Right."

Colon Powell: "They are mutated see bass."

Dr. Bush: "Really. Are they ill tempered."

Colon Powell: "Absolutely."

Dr. Bush: "Well that's a start...that's something."
Alright guard. Begin the unnecessarily slow moving dipping mechanism. Close the tank."

VP Chaney: "Wait. Aren't you even gonna watch them? They could get away."

Dr. Bush: "No no no. I'm gonna leave them alone and not actually witness them dying I'm just gonna assume it all went to plan."

VP Chaney: "What?" I have a gun in my room. You give me five seconds ill get it, ill come back down here. Boom. Ill blow there brains out."

Dr. Bush: "VP Chaney, you just don't get it do you. You don't."

VP Chaney: "Its no hassle."

"Shh."

"But...Shh."

"I'm...Shh."

"All I'm say...Shh."

"There gonna get awa..Shh."

"I...Shh."

"I'm just...Shh."

"We...Shh."

"Woul...Shh."

"Knock-Knock."

"Who's there?"

"Shh."

"Look...Shh. Let me tell you a little story about a man named shh. Shh. Even before you start that was a preemptive shh. Just know that I have a whole bag of shh with your name on it."

I love it. I'll take a sense of humor over ideology any day. Remember when Reagan joked "the missiles have been launched"?

Anybody in a life-or-death business, pilots, cops, firefighters, nurses, paramedics, soldiers, marines, and airmen all have great institutional senses of humor. If the CIC was a humorless robot like, hmmm, THEN there'd be something to worry about.

That is freaking great!

Can you send me a hi-res version so I can waste company dollars and print out a poster for my wall?

Hehe I would if I had one, but that's it. Couldnt find any good high res pics of dr. evil and mini me (in the extensive 5 minute google search I did). If you can find a high res version of that picture, maybe I'll redo it. High res means I need to be more careful though so it might take a little longer.

Dave