freeflyswc

do you have a problem w/ gay jumpers

Just for the record , I am not gay , I do not kiss guys , nor have I ever questioned my sexuality .
My friend Kelly (aka) Skygod7777 posted this thread under my username to piss me off . I gave him my password to try to win 40% off a precision canopy when beezee was having a kid , and you had to guess what time the baby would be born and what sex it was . Since then I hadn't changed my password (until now). So Kelly ,F#@^ you

Hook low , flare late
Crash & Vern

i still think it'd be funny to see lummy slips you the tongue!

"IF" it ever does happen, it won't happen but once. i don't see the humor in this, sorry. would it not be infringing upon my sexauality to do something like this to me? how about i take a broom handle and job it into a homosexaul's tail end? i wouldn't ever do that, in return i reserve the right to NEVER be confronted with another man "slipping me the tongue" i ain't into that...sorry.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

"IF" it ever does happen, it won't happen but once

Who is to say Lummy could not kick your ass. He did run around in a square continously for over a year. I bet he is iin good shape. He could hold you down and slip you the tongue and then beat you up and make you his bitch!:)

Just for the record , I am not gay , I do not kiss guys , nor have I ever questioned my sexuality .

-------------------

With the enormous outpouring of support for the gay community that we have seen in the other thread, this shocks me. I'm saddened to see you trying to run back into the closet when you have been accepted with open arms for who you are.

Stay strong! Be yourself! Be proud! You have already outed yourself...no point in turning back now.

We all support you...don't deny your instincts, don't deny who you really are.

It's ok, we're here for you.

:-)

Steve

Who is to say Lummy could not kick your ass. He did run around in a square continously for over a year. I bet he is iin good shape. He could hold you down and slip you the tongue and then beat you up and make you his bitch!:)

this is the least of my concerns i can assure you. i've got better things to do with my time than to deal with other's who have homosexaul tendencies. bye
--Richard--

Perhaps apologies are in order? I'm getting the feeling that a line was crossed. Richard doesn't see this with the jest it was intended. According to the "no offense" rule, the teasing stops now.

Brain/Michelle:

i respect both of you for having said this, not because it involves me either. thanks. in the end, it's this type of mutual respect, no matter what else, that will allow us to cohabitate in harmony. peace to everyone! ;)
--Richard--

"IF" it ever does happen, it won't happen but once. i don't see the humor in this, sorry. would it not be infringing upon my sexauality to do something like this to me? how about i take a broom handle and job it into a homosexaul's tail end? i wouldn't ever do that, in return i reserve the right to NEVER be confronted with another man "slipping me the tongue" i ain't into that...sorry.

Richard, Richard, Richard.....
My whole point behind suggesting "slipping you the tongue" was to point out that you are being rather closed minded about this subject. the JOKE and your reactions to it, only exemplified the point I was trying to make.....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

My friend Kelly (aka) Skygod7777 posted this thread under my username to piss me off .

A salute to Gravitysurf808 for being the only one to throw the BS flag.

Troll....no?

Nice job, son.:P
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

No problem with the preferences of jumpers here. You guys and girls (I guess that could be the same people in this topic:P) all be safe.

I'm gonna go jump outta planes!!!

Once the plane takes off, you're gonna have to land - Might as well jump out!!