SkymonkeyONE

Weekend Raeford pics

Thought I would post some weekend pics, since I finally remembered to break out the digital camera this time! Anyway, here is the Raeford Dropzone.com crew that was onhand this past weekend. All but one, Kate Greisser Thacker, is registered and several only lurk, but the rest of us post a bunch. From left to right, rear row: Merrick, Tim (USSkydiver), Tom (Coconut Monkey), Tony and Kate Thacker the DZOs (Tony is registered as TonyT), Joey (Padewan Monkey). Front row, left to right: Pammi, me (SkymonkeyONE), and lastly, John (SlotPerfect).

This photo was taken Saturday evening out in front of our DZ bar and restaurant, Aviators. It was snapped right as the last load of the day was landing.

Chuck

Shoot the boot, shoot the boot...around the head, head? I'll take some of that...

Why are we waaaiiitting, we could be masterbaaaiting...shoot the boot, shoot the boot...

(10pts for anyone who can name what that is from and what that is, that's pretty damn obscure):P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

"Why Are We Waiting" is used as a hashing song if I remember correctly, pretty much with those words. There is a rugby song that uses why are we aiting as well, with the intermixed Shoot the Boot- Shooting the Boot is a rugby tradition involving footwear, alcohol and often genitalia if I remember correctly. =c)

Anybody think of a reason why my attachment isn't getting posted? I have done this plenty of times, but it just isn't working this time.

Hrm, dunno, maybe it's too big... or after you click browse to find the attachment, are you sure you're clicking Upload Attachment? I've forgotten to do that a couple of times.. :$

--
Hook high, flare on time

Got it. I was just hitting the buttons in the wrong order. It's there now.

From left to right, rear row: Merrick, Tim (USSkydiver), Tom (Coconut Monkey), Tony and Kate Thacker the DZOs (Tony is registered as TonyT), Joey (Padewan Monkey). Front row, left to right: Pammi, me (SkymonkeyONE), and lastly, John (SlotPerfect).

dotcom.JPG

Got it. I was just hitting the buttons in the wrong order. It's there now.

From left to right, rear row: Merrick, Tim (USSkydiver), Tom (Coconut Monkey), Tony and Kate Thacker the DZOs (Tony is registered as TonyT), Joey (Padewan Monkey). Front row, left to right: Pammi, me (SkymonkeyONE), and lastly, John (SlotPerfect).

NICE! :)
LOL @ Coco-monkey! If that ever actually does happen, a de-robing, I certainly will make sure there is no evidence!

However, keep in mind I'm on jump 87 or 88...my 100th is coming up and I fully intend to do a nekkid jump so anyone who will also get nekkid is welcome to join me (providing it's still warm, which it should be...just 12 more jumps away or so!)