Viking

Just got undressed by several women i don't even know!!!!!

No shit there i was helping my grandma do some grocery shopping at Albertsons. We get all of our stuff in the cart and headed to the checkout. On the way there one of the store employees (i young redheaded chick) looks up from what shes doing and proceeds to look me up and down several times as we are walking towards her. She notices that i see what she is doing and blushs and smiles. I smile back and Say Hi. She just turns red and goes back to stocking a shelf. Then when we get up to the register the lady behind us does the same thing!! Talk about feeling like a peice of meat!!!
Now this got me thinking on the drive home. Was I getting these looks b/c of my physical appearence or b/c I was there with my grandmother helping her do things. Ladies opions please.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

what the fuck is the Vipon?

--------------

Why, it's a vibrating tampon, of course...

I thought everyone knew that...

:)

-S

PS - look at the thread towards the bottom of the page.

No shit there i was helping my grandma do some grocery shopping at Albertsons. We get all of our stuff in the cart and headed to the checkout. On the way there one of the store employees (i young redheaded chick) looks up from what shes doing and proceeds to look me up and down several times as we are walking towards her. She notices that i see what she is doing and blushs and smiles. I smile back and Say Hi. She just turns red and goes back to stocking a shelf.

Dude! That's the end of your story?!

No, no NO!

Get your butt back down there and find her. Anyone who has that happen, then complains that he's still a virgin...

Go forth and conquer, young man.

"The world continues to offer glittering prizes to those with stout hearts and sharp swords."
- F.E. Smith, Earl of Birkenhead
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

No shit there i was helping my grandma do some grocery shopping at Albertsons. We get all of our stuff in the cart and headed to the checkout. On the way there one of the store employees (i young redheaded chick) looks up from what shes doing and proceeds to look me up and down several times as we are walking towards her. She notices that i see what she is doing and blushs and smiles. I smile back and Say Hi. She just turns red and goes back to stocking a shelf.

Dude! That's the end of your story?!

No, no NO!

Get your butt back down there and find her. Anyone who has that happen, then complains that he's still a virgin...

Go forth and conquer, young man.

"The world continues to offer glittering prizes to those with stout hearts and sharp swords."
- F.E. Smith, Earl of Birkenhead

I have no excuse for my lack of action. I am a dolt i guess.

thats a fuckin awsome quote by the way. Maybe i will see her again.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I have no excuse for my lack of action. I am a dolt i guess.

Ah, young grasshopper. Helping your grandmother shop, women find sensitive and sexy. Total lack of self-confidence, they find annoying. Confidence, though, will be your magic aphrodesiac.

Listen carefully, and repeat as necessary:

You are NOT a dolt. You are THE MAN.

You are a skydiver, probably the coolest guy she has ever met. You are smart, interesting and engaging. You are a dozen times more thoughtful, sensitive and creative than any other guy who has ever come on to her.

Right now, that girl is at home, in bed, fantasizing about you. She's desperate to know when you will come into the store again. She'll be coming into work every day for the next week, hoping to see you coming down that aisle. She will daydream that you come into the store, take her into the stock room in back, and make her fantasies come true.

Maybe i will see her again.

No. You will see her again, because you will make it happen. And when you do, you will be strong, you will be confident, and you will ask her out. Because you will KNOW, that in her heart, she's still fantasizing about that stock room.

"I will be victorious. To think otherwise is to have already lost."
- Stephen Brent Miller
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com