Trent

High Altitude @ Spaceland!!!!

Skydive Spaceland in Rosharon, Texas has just outfitted their haul-ass Super Otter with one of the nicest oxygen setups I've ever seen. We just finished flying the first "test" load with this system and had an 80 second freefly jump from 21,000 feet! Belly fliers are getting 105 seconds!

Their planning on doing high altitudes whenever they can fill a manifest sheet for one, so come on out and get HIGH HIGH. The price should be around $36, much lower than what I've paid before at other DZs.

Think of the bigway possibilities.....
Oh, hello again!

ooooh I am so excited! I always wanted to do a high-alti jump, just to say I did it. :)
Perry is moving his trailer down to Spaceland so we will be there probably 2 weekends a month, maybe more who knows. We will be down there either next weekend (Labor Day) or the weekend after. See you then!

A guy on the "test" load jumped a bird man suit and his pro-trac would only read up to 119 sec of freefall time, so he isn't sure exactly how long he got.
I think you have to have a C license to do the high alt. jump.
I know I had a blast and can't wait to do it again! I got 79 seconds of freefall time and I was FF!
Come on everybody..... come out and lets go up!B|

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

Does that include UK jumpers? If not, whats the ruling there?

I don't have any idea....... sorry

I just heard that you had to have a C license or 100 jumps. But that's just what I heard...

Do you have 100 jumps? Come to Spaceland and jump!:D

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

We will be doing High Altitude loads this weekend, if any of you guys are interested. (Aug 31-Sept1) Why don't you come out and try it? Worried about the spot? Don't be, on the first high altitude jump we had a cutaway... the main landed right in our pond.

Come on out!!
Oh, hello again!