PLFXpert

WHAT MAKES YOU UNIQUE?

This is intended to be another non-judgemental thread. I'll start:

1. I'm unique b/c if there's a stupid show on television, I'm the biggest fan.
2. My favorite vegetable is asparagus and I can't stand chocolate.
3. I spend $120 a month on COFFEE. Yes, I know how many jumps that is but look at it this way, I can't function, let alone jump, w/out it.
4. I prefer to sit on the left side of a room.
5. I love sunlight but at night, will have very little artificial light on. I can't stand it.
6. Although I'm an independant woman, I prefer someone else cut my chicken b/c I get frustrated and look like an idiot trying to do it.
7. I have a thing for genie bottles. They're all over my house.
8. I'm a clean freak, move something to the left an inch and I'll move it back (don't worry, I"m not so much a freak that I'd get mad at you for moving it. Just know that when I see it, it will be moved back:P)
9. I take an hour every day and lock myself in a room, not to be disturbed by ANYONE.
10. I'll spend ridiculous amounts of time and money on my cat or my boyfriend but only will buy something for myself if it's on sale.

1. I bought a convertible because I used to walk to work. I now have to drive it every day.
2. I like velcro shoes, although I don't have a problem with shoelaces.
3. I speak Spanish a lot with I'm near my close friends and coworkers, but when I go to Mexico I speak it fairly infrequently.
4. I'm addicted to sliced cucumbers.
5. I'm scared of heights, I get vertigo, but I'm a skydiver.
6. I spent most of last week moving from apt #6207 to #6206.
7. I got hauled off in an ambulance at the WFFC... from a bicycle accident. (those golf carts can kill!)
8. I write tons of software at work, but I can only do it when I'm at home and no one else is bothering me, so I wind up writing none of it at work at all (so I post instead between meetings!)
9. I spend money not because I want what I am buying, but because I will get frequent flyer miles and "reward points." Amex loves me.
10. I can get by not smoking at work most days. When I start driving home, I chain smoke all the way until I go to bed.

1. I don't watch television.
2. I have a job I love.
3. I drive crappy cars. On purpose.
4. I hate to cook. Strangely enough though, I love to bake. Especially cookies. And cheesecakes. From scratch.
5. Although I'm an independent woman, I'd rather someone else drive.
6. I jump a big parachute. :ph34r:

Lisa, ha ha ha...we have some things in common, too:

#4. I HATE to cook, too, and I CAN'T COOK if I tried, but every once in a while, I like to bake cookies.
#5. ME TOO...but usually b/c the person in the passenger seat, when I drive, is so tense, that I find it's better FOR THEM if they drive.

2. My favorite vegetable is asparagus and I can't stand chocolate.

That will be my number five answer. I like Artichoke hearts too.

4. I have raised myself since I was 17 years old. Been out on my own! (Explains A Lot):D

3. I have very few but very close friends. I consider them my "family".

2. I work hard to ensure I have a successful future!

1. I play hard to enjoy life!

B|

10. I can get by not smoking at work most days. When I start driving home, I chain smoke all the way until I go to bed.

:o I don't smoke during the day at work, but after work I do. Actually, during the work week I can go outside and chill with other smokers while they're smoking and not crave at all. :S But if I'm out of work, got a beer, or at the dz....something about it. What, do you enjoy putting your body and mind into shock on a daily basis too? j/k!! :P (IMHO, me thinks both of us could quit if we really wanted to ;))

This probably isn't unique, but I have to have a killer sound system in my car...no matter what I'm driving (rusted or semi-new). Have to have cd/mp3 player, subwoofer, etc. The quality of the sound is a must. Temporarily, I don't have, and it's driving me berzerk!!! I cannot stand stock speakers, MY GOD, do manufacturers enjoy torturing people?

HOLY COW! NWS, we could be twins:P. I agree w/ ALL OF YOUR answers:P. On your #4, I should add, for myself, that I pretty much raised myself since I was 4. I was taken care of financially until I left for college, but my dad and stepmom worked out of the country monday-friday and on Sat/Sun they stayed at their beach condo. If I was sick at school, my dad's secretary would pick me up. HA HA HA HA. I basically lived by myself my whole life. Ironically, though, it really hasn't f*cked me up that much. It never really bothered me and now that I've moved out, my parents and I have built a great relationship. It wasn't every week either, just more weeks than not. The weeks my father actually came home for a weekend, he taught me how to do EVERYTHING for myself, which, now, I really appreciate. He always said never pay someone to do something you can do yourself and as a result, I can wire circuit breakers, fix plumbing, you name it. I think b/c he was gone so much, it was very important to him for me to be self-sufficient. I had my really rough times growing up, but I'd say it's made me who I am today.

Oh, and one more thing I should add: Even when I'm cold, I refuse to put on socks and/or shoes.

I basically lived by myself my whole life. Ironically, though, it really hasn't f*cked me up that much.

I do not consider myself that fucked up at all either. Maybe a little different!:P And remember PLFEXPERT, we both like the Celestine views!

Hmm... the cauliflower here from H-E-B is always good (local SoTex grocer), it comes from Mexico so it's only a day or two old.

Dunno about Sam's since I only go there to buy mega-huge packs of toilet paper... B|

1.I am and forever will be a hopeless romantic.
2.I love singing loudly(and badly I might add) to the radio when I'm driving.
3.I love crunchy leaves under my feet in the fall and playing in the rain.
4.I hate to cook.
5. I like to socialize and be around people having a good time.
6.For some reason I always end up with the guy that is sure to hurt me in the long run(I'm an idiot).
7.I like good Mexican food.
8.I have few friends,but would do anything for those friends I do have.
9.I love to kiss and be close.
10.My nickname is "Moody"
B|B|B|B|

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Wow lets see

1. Virgin
2. I can make my feet point backwards
3. I can make my thumb look like its broken
4. I can make my left shoulder pop in and out of joint (no pain)
5. I can lay my left arm flat behind my head
6. I have natural red hair with saphire blue eyes and freckles
7. And last but not least i can bend in half and do 150mph on my belly :o
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

And remember PLFEXPERT, we both like the Celestine views!

HOLY COW, I forgot that was you! Yea, baby!

Christoofar, I've been trying to save BZ and I money. After a few trips to both SAMS and Publix, I've figured which is cheaper to buy at SAMS and what is cheaper at Publix. You can get 5 pounds of FRESH (not frozen) boneless, skinless chicken for $8. At Publix, it usually costs $3 for a pound. However, to be honest, when Publix is having a sale, big packages of TP and paper towels are actually cheaper at publix than at SAMS. It takes longer to do the shopping, going to two places, but it's save BZ and I about $60 a week.

1. Virgin

Not bad! Nothing wrong w/ self-gratification...I started doing that when I was 8 years old b/c I didn't loose my virginity until I was 20, when I met BZ. Yup, I've only had 1 sexual partner:). Welcome to my club. Ironically, I think it made me better in bed, b/c all I had before I had sex, was fantasy and double clicking my mouse:P.

Welcome to my club. Ironically, I think it made me better in bed, b/c all I had before I had sex, was fantasy and double clicking my mouse:P.

All you had was dz.com before you had sex? Poor girl. ;)

"ey laydee! maye name is Armando.... but you can call me, eh... 'Skip' "....

GEEZ! I must be in a sharing mood tonight. I rarely EVER let people know anything personal about me. And now, I've mentioned growing up, masturbation and God only knows what else. Most of the time, I'd rather people assume things about me than have them know the truth. Somebody must have slipped me a pill or something....SHEESH. I think I'll stop now:P.