TequilaGirl

The DZ Slut???

i have no reservations with calling a man anything that they would dare to call a woman. bitch, slut, whore, cunt...they all apply to men as well - and i believe are slightly more insulting when used in such a manner.

And how!

truth is way back in high school people started rumors about me being a slut when i was still a virgin. i quickly learned to stop caring so much what uneducated, obviously bored people made up about me. if that's the most creative way they can think to entertain themselves, let them play their infantile, moronic games.

i'm going skydiving.

No kidding! Basically, same here. A group of girlfriends and I would frequent a fraternity for their free drinks. We wouldn't put out, so they started calling us sluts???? We didn't care...we just wanted the free drinks.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

I am a DZ Slut and I want my number. It must be official!

It can't be official until at least one person comes forth to either:

A) vouch for your lack of character, or

B) verify that you have no morals, and have pretty much slept with anyone who asked.

(and for the sake of fairness....you can't be confirmed by men, or farm animals. :)

Don

A) vouch for your lack of character, or

Betsy will tell you about my lack of character.

B) verify that you have no morals, and have pretty much slept with anyone who asked.

Nope. I have certain limitations. But I know TG and JP have limitations too and they have numbers.:ph34r:

Nathan - since you had sex with mulitple partners lately - you can have Slut No. 5.......

Yippee! This is better than being a Moderator! Sangiro, can I Moderate the Announcement forum. That seems like it would be a pretty easy forum to Moderate.:D