TequilaGirl

The DZ Slut???

I honestly don't see people at the DZ's I jump at or anywhere else using that expression towards women or men for that matter. We do refer to ourselves as skydivng sluts or skydiving whores sometimes but not in mean way.

If it bothers you, you should mention it... Or do that payback thing you mentioned:ph34r:...

I prefer the term FRIENDLY, as in "she's a friendly girl". Also, I do happen to be picky and I don't much care what anyone says as long as they have the balls to say it to my face. Men are too fickle to even try and understand.
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

You have some really odd fantasies......

Judge not, ass...uh....

Can anyone think of a kind of Mexican food that starts with the letter A? PM me.

Also, I wanna be a foosball because they spend all their time in bars.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Just out curiousity - I would like to know why men think it is so fun calling women sluts???

this ones easy! they do it because it's an attempt to insult and belittle the female to whom they are referring. being a "sl*t" for a woman is a bad thing, but for a "guy" it's a good thing, it makes him a "stud" i dont not condone this, nor do i refer to females in this fashion either, i try to treat everyone, females included, as i would like to be treated myself.

I find it even more humorous when those throwing out these terms refuse to look in the mirror at themselves....

oh, they're looking, but they'll never admit it, not even to themselves.

"rise above" words are just that...words...try to live them up, or down is a waste of positive energy. most of the women i know are secure in the fact, that they know "who" they are, and i like a self reliant, confident woman, just like yourself sweetheart! take care, good luck, hope to see you soon before i leave for Saudi-Arabia.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

I would never call someone a slut. Deuce called me a slut though and so did BB!B| :P

I never called you a slut.
I referred to you as being "slutty".B|

There's a big difference. You still retain your high moral character, but indulged in an aberrent behavior one Saturday night with a drunken blonde field upon (or within) which you sowed wild oats that right now may be maturing into your reason to visit the west coast much, much more often:ph34r:

Sorry I missed you and Gary Sunday, get a freakin cell phone!:P

little johnny goes to his dad and says, "dad what is the difference between theory and reality." his dad replied, "go in the kitchen and ask your mother if she would sleep with the milkman for a million dollars?" little johnny does this and comes to inform his dad that mom indicated she would. dad says, "now go upstairs and ask your sister if she would sleep with her boyfriend for a million dollars?" little johnny does this and once again he reports the answer was yes! his dad replied, "son there is the difference between theory and reality; in theory we are sitting on top of a million dollars, in reality we are living with a couple of sluts!

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!