f1freak

10 Things That Piss Me Off

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is buddy, where the fuck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the bathroom is?
2. The Pillsbury doughboy is way too happy considering he has no dick.

3. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

4. When people say, "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too. "Fuck off. What good is a goddamn cake you can't eat? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

5. When people say, "It's always in the last place you look." Of course it is. Why the fuck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

6. When people say, while watching a movie, "Did you see that?" No dicknose, I paid $7.50 to come to the theatre and stare at the ceiling?

7. The radio ad: "Hi, I'm Jeff Healey from the Jeff Healey Band. Don't drink and drive. I don't." Well, I hope you don't drive sober either Mr. Healey. You're blind for God's sake

8. People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice, didja there buddy?

9. When something is "new and improved." Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

10. When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know asshole, you fucking pulled me over.
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

4. When people say, "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too. "Fuck off. What good is a goddamn cake you can't eat? What, should I eat someone else's cake instead?

Your irritation is due to a misquote, the saying is actually "eat your cake and have it too". This makes quite a bit more sense. It's like having five grand in the bank, which is really nice to have, and wanting a new rig. To get one you must give up the other. I have always taken the intent of the quote to be a criticizism of those who want to make gains without sacrifice.

One less thing to be pissed off about now. ;)

FallRate

Ok, time to add my list.

1. People who are so obnoxiously perky and happy early in the morning while you're still hunting for the coffee pot and asking yourself why you got out of bed in the first place.

2.People who act fake to impress others.

3. Theres one of these everywhere; your classes,you office, or even your dz.These overly cocky people who,no matter what the problem or story at hand, they have done it,someone in their family has done it,or who has a friend that has done it.

4.Those people who drive 25 mph no matter what the speed limit is.

5. (worse than #4) Those that drive slow as hell when you cant pass them,but then turn into a Nascar driver when you do try to pass them.

6. People who think their kid is the most innocent and perfect thing that ever walked the planet,when in truth, the little shit is the next canidate to be Charles Manson or Hitler.

7. When someone tries to push their beliefs (religious, political or otherwise) onto you and then gets mad when you dont fall down and kiss their feet for doing so.

8. People who will lie no matter what. Even if there is no reason to lie or if they know that you can tell that they are doing it.

Ok, sorry, ranting is over now.

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

3. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

What's wrong with that? If the remote is missing I want to find it.

Yes, I get the point.

-DOUG
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

8. People who ask, "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice, didja there buddy?

this is in Tandem with "I don't mean to be a bitch but..." , or "I don't mean to hurt your feelings but..."

But what, you're going to anyway!

All are just a useless waist of time. Pisses me off.

3. Theres one of these everywhere; your classes,you office, or even your dz.These overly cocky people who,no matter what the problem or story at hand, they have done it,someone in their family has done it,or who has a friend that has done it.

Not only have they done it, but they have done it better, bigger, more often, sooner, whatever than you have.....that drives me nuts!!!

I told a woman once that I was a skydiver. She responded, totally unimpressed, "Yeah, I did that once." Like she was too cool to admit that it was amazing!!!

Anne

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

7. When someone tries to push their beliefs (religious, political or otherwise) onto you and then gets mad when you dont fall down and kiss their feet for doing so.

Oh I feel ya, sitting here at work listening to some preacher on the radio, but I can 't change it becasue the people that I work with get all pissy, "why would I want to listen to that rock music? What is wrong
with this?" Uh I don't know, may be because I don't follow the same way of thinking and really don't care to hear hymms sung while I am working third shift at
a airline maintenance facility on a GODDAMN FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!
>:(

sorry, rant done:$

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle