freaksister

When am I gonna get some?

How difficult can it possibly be?

Freaksister, "Hi! Wanna do the horizontal mombo?"

99 percent of men in any skydiving bar, "Hi! Your tent or mine?"

Oh wait! Maybe you want a commited relationship before you get down to it. I'm sorry, this is skydiving -- what was i thinking?
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

That's it. All (single) female DZ.commers that want some you need to come to Boston. I won't bite, unless you want. I might say that I got layed on here but will list no names and /or screennames. Bring whatever toys you want and we can have fun. (The toys are for in between cycles with me!:P We can do it intoxicated or sober, while smoking or not (I don't smoke), we can do it on the bar or we can do it in the car. We can do it on the bed and I'll let you pet my head. We can do it on the floor or we can do it standing in a door. Doesn't matter to me but if you are interested just let me know.;) :P

Overall, toys just may be better than men.

With a toy you already know it's length and girth; with a man ya don't know what you're gonna get until it's too late to laugh uproariously at the poor guy.

A toy you only spend money on once; a man... well... y'know.

A good toy will keep going and going and going; a man... well... y'know.

;):P:ph34r:

How difficult can it possibly be?

Freaksister, "Hi! Wanna do the horizontal mombo?"

99 percent of men in any skydiving bar, "Hi! Your tent or mine?"

Oh wait! Maybe you want a commited relationship before you get down to it. I'm sorry, this is skydiving -- what was i thinking?

Don't be an asshole. hehe j/k
:P
I just want to get laid at the moment. OK?! But I do have SOME self-respect so "how hard could it be?" well maybe not that hard but i at least want to be attracted to the person. No opportunities have presented themselves lately...at least with anyone I was interested in. Excuse me for whining. You guys whine about boobs all the time! LOL Can't women talk about other stuff?

I just want to get laid at the moment. OK?! But I do have SOME self-respect so "how hard could it be?" well maybe not that hard but i at least want to be attracted to the person. No opportunities have presented themselves lately...at least with anyone I was interested in. Excuse me for whining. You guys whine about boobs all the time! LOL Can't women talk about other stuff?

sure you can. :P but you have to expect us guy s to be all over you ;) haha! after all, thats what you werw asking for. now your choice. just pick a name hahaha!
My photos

My Videos

Hey tequila,

Not today. Just mad at myself for being stupid, but I am not drunk. LOL I will be at the dz tomorrow, if you can like, take off work or come out afterwards. I have been running behind schedule but I can make it out tomorrow, and I will be there for awhile, possibly through the weekend. CYA.