n2skdvn

Ridin' the storm out!!!

Just sitting here watching the rain fall and wind blow here in the big easy! got the fridge stocked with beer so im set for isadore. if ya dont hear from me the power went out. i dont think it will be too bad georges was worse than this!
if my calculations are correct SLINKY + ESCULATOR = EVERLASTING FUN
my site

Dang Kreg, if that wet-n-windy wench turns back into a cat3 again and hits New Orleans you better have a house on the highground (which there isn't) and a generator for your fridge or you'll be drinking warm beer.I'm sitting over here in Mobile watching and waiting also to see what Isidore decides to do and you know how women can't seem to make up their mind.
I'm not sure if you remember me but Goldcoast is my home DZ also and we've jumped together before in the past,I'm a longhaul trucker and rarely get to jump at home. I do most of my jumps while on the road,33 states and 53 DZ's so far, had the good luck to make it to the Mardi Gra Boogie this year and had blast!!!
Anyways,Pull out the hipwaders,liferaft,stock up on the beer and hang on...
George was nice to ya'all and decided to miss New Orleans or ya'all would have been underwater for a week,as it was he took off a part of our roof and gave us a big pain in the ass.

ChileRelleno-Rodriguez Bro#414
Hellfish#511,MuffBro#3532,AnvilBro#9, D24868

Yeah, I read an article that mention if Isidore hit NawL'ns directly, they'd be screwed (well, yeah), but I mean bad, due to many things, including the inability for the amount of water it had been dropping to be drained from the city quickly enough, etc.

Glad I live in Texas...:P]

Good luck n2skdvn, remember, if the power goes out, start drinking fast or the beer will get warm...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Yeah, I read an article that mention if Isidore hit NawL'ns directly, they'd be screwed (well, yeah), but I mean bad, due to many things, including the inability for the amount of water it had been dropping to be drained from the city quickly enough, etc.

well yeah, since the city is technically below sea level without its pumps any significant increase in water could cause major issues...

and that would suck. i love Naawlins spent my last weeks of freedom (before joining the army) attempting to get alcohol poisoning and die in bed with a redhead there....B|

i think im going to need a boat to get to work in the morning! took me an hour and a half to get home.
interstate was flooded had to zig zag through the city because of flooding.
winds havent been bad but the storm is suposed to get stronger before it hits. i expect more flood damage than wind damage.
will keep every one up to date on the storm
my site

If it's not too much trouble could you send the storm to Oklahoma? The forcast has the storm coming our way by the weekend. I don't want to get rained out. Sorry to anyone in Oklahoma.

Hey now, dammit!>:( It's a good thing I mainly jump at Skyidive Dallas!B|

Kris
The Okie
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Sorry dude, but I'm just glad it's not coming our way! Hey, you could just float to Spaceland for the weekend, and avoid all the rain. Oh, but we are getting 25-30 mph winds from the stupid hurrican already. Hope everything stays in one place down there. Looks like a nasty storm... Stay safe.

BooYa#1
GR#50
You might be a skydiver if... Your having sex and she whispers in your ear "I've never done this before" and you yell out "Case of Beer"

Screw the house and furniture make sure your gear is on high ground!!!!!!

hehee Yep been keepin a close eye on it with my sisters down that way.

kwak
Sometimes your the bug, sometimes your the windshield. Sometimes your the hammer sometimes your the nail. Question is Hun, Do you wanna get hammered or do you wanna get nailed?????

UPDATE ....im still afloat here in new orleans. flooding on my street has been to a minimum.
other parts of the city are still underwater.burbon st has been renamed bouy st:P i dont think ill be able to go to work till later on this after noon.
oh well ill just have another beer:ph34r:
my site

Man I just checked the weather channel web site and was pleasantly suprised. People were on Bourbon...er Bouy St partying, but the guys on I-10 who were trying to sell cans of beer to other stranded motorists for $20 US each, they should be beaten down and have their beer taken from them and then drank as they watch... assholes.
Keep us posted bro and stay safe.

Quatorze Rodriguez

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

but the guys on I-10 who were trying to sell cans of beer to other stranded motorists for $20 US each, they should be beaten down and have their beer taken from them and then drank as they watch...

thats better than the prices on burbon st...lol
looking at the barometric pressure it gone down .
i set my alti at zero yesterday the pressure is almost at 900 ft(new orleans is below sealevel) pic attached
im still floting around.
my site

alti.jpg

[looking at the barometric pressure it gone down .
i set my alti at zero yesterday the pressure is almost at 900 ft(new orleans is below sealevel) pic attached
im still floting around.

Of all the things that I have thought about using my alti for a barometer has not been one of them... until now.

And we all know that you are floating, all Mexicans can float....B|
WHO ARE THE RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS?

I'm not afriad of dying, I'm afraid of never really living- Erin Engle

WHO ARE THE RODRIGUEZ BROTHERS?

f#$k!!! the rodriguez brothers!!! free of charge!!!
cloud good for you guys! weve been lucky could of been worse the center is still southwest of us .
if ya want to see the radar put this zip code in you weather forcast on dz.com then pick radar then click loop.zip is 70130. you will get the local radar here.
more updates later!
my site

I'm all the way up in Georgia and I'm getting REALLY tired of the rain already. It took me 1 hour 40 minutes to get to work today. About an hour longer than usual. Ya know...the road was wet so people follow even closer....[:/] Dumbasses!! Anyway, I'm off work tomorrow but I think it's still supposed to rain ALL DAY. It is supposed to be sunny on Saturday. Kinda cool though....only mid 70's. I guess winter is here!!!! :D