sunshine

I need good beer

Move to Hawaii. My landing skills are debatable and I'm constantly changing gear so I usually owe beer for landing somewhere other than the DZ-and I always bring back some Smirnoff Ice for the sissies. I mean, the people who don't like beer.
Jess

Just keep swimming...just keep swimming....

p.s. to find shiner outside of texas it can be had in calhan colorado at the liqour store for around 7bucks a 6 pack

Dude, that's about what it costs in Texas, unless you go to Sam's Club and buy the 5gallon jugs, errr I mean Cases...
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Man, I remember when Fat Tire really sort of getting national attention, in the Mt. Bike community atleast, I was sort of a hard core Mt. Biker(for Texas anyways) and thought it was the coolest thing since sliced onions, but then again if someone came out with something like "front riser beer" or "sunset load beer" I'd get all kinds of motivated too... :P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

>Besides, a) I don't think he has anything and b) if he did, I'm a lot bigger than him

Don't forget A) I know your rigger and I'm sure he'll let me pack your rig at the next repack B) Umbrella? C) My girlfrind will kick your ass then hand me a cold Shiner Bock, just because it makes her happy.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com