Sebazz1

Happy Friday Everyone!

Don't forget to relax and recharge on the weekends too!!

This weekend I promise to spread love and good vibes to everyone at the DZ old timers and newbies alike and to hold my farts* until I am in freefall. (*am i contributing to pollution?), to touch my handles religously, recieve gear checks before every load, and gear check the cuties myself. I also promise to drink one beer for all 10,000 or so registered users here who can't get enough skydiving in thier lives they must come here to DZ.COM to spend their weekdays with other jumpers while pretending to work. I will pull high yet low, be safe yet daring, hook really high yet really low, pay my packer, tip my JM (wait I am a JM - Tip me), turn my AAD on (two rigs 1 AAD hmmmmmmm), and I will yell a big "THANK YOU~THANK YOU" to the skygods when my main opens, and most important of all...............I WILL BUY BEER! Lots n Lots of nectar of the gods... B|B|

LOL to all...hope everyone has a kick ass weekend... :D:D

Yeah baby! Thats what I'm gonna do...

Schwing!!;)

I'm not surprised they're naming it after Dan, how funny. I know they had a little one there for a bit, but it was dried up when I made my visit home, bummer cause I wanted to see everyone getting after it.
-

"How do you keep your feet on the ground when you know you were born to fly?"

"...Jump as often as possible...Hoping for a long Indian Summer..."
Man, O' man..! I hear ya there brother! I'm in Michigan, and trying to work my way through the AFP and graduate before it gets too cold! I may be wearing long-johns in my jumpsuit before I get to graduate...And gonna keep on jumping for as long as I can, too!
:)

I was out at Byron this afternoon. It was pretty cool seeing the boogie getting started. They just had the skyvan running and some of the afternoon loads were NOT full. I think the sunset load was full, but the earlier ones had room.

Looks like it is going to be a blast out there. I really think Sebazz better show up or else....he SUCKS!!

See you guys out there on Sunday!! Deuce says we are going to try and put together a greased safe and I am shooting for a few hybrids.

Have a good weekend everyone. And BE SAFE!!!

Anyone hear from Jams or TOM ?? I am not sure if he was going to make it out there this weekend.

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump