AggieDave

I'm Batman

Fine. You are Batman but I am ChromeBoy! It is the duel off between Batman and ChromeBoy! Any dibs on who will win this Ultimate Fighting Championship?:S

I've got 5 on the ChromedOne.

Any new news about the Keys Boogie? You hear that all skydivers have to have flotation gear now (not just the ones doing beach jumps)

--
Hook high, flare on time

Ya know, way back when I was working the ol' video arcade for a summer job, we had a fella come in all dressed up in the black latex as 'The Batman'.... did I mention it was a SUMMER job? Yeah, we called the locals who took him to see 'Commissioner Gordon' in the nice white jacket.... So, when did ya get out Batman?B|

Hearts & Minds
2 to the Heart-
1 to the Mind-
Home of the Coconut Lounge, Spa, & Artillery Range

Chromeboy gets his UFO fixed and fly to Aggieland and parks in a clear pasture near Batmans house. He calls his team together, "ChromeBoyz, it is now time to destroy Batman. Caution, Catwoman and his frickin hottie daughter will be around as well."

They scan the neighborhood and put the dogs and other families to sleep with their sleeping gas. They arrive at Batmans house.

ChromeBoy says, "It is now time to destroy the BatFamily with the frickin laser beams on top of your heads, Chromeboyz!" They attack and cause total destruction. Chromeboy kneals next to the former Batman now his real self, AggieDave, and invites him to train on ChromeDome!

:ph34r:

I'm Batman!

All the others are fakes...

:P (some of you may not get this post, it's not totally mindless postwhoring).

[B]I AM THE GREAT CORNHOLIO!!!
BEWARE MY BUNGHOOOOOOLE!!!
I NEED TP FOR BY BUNGHOLIO!!
GIMME TP OR CANDY!!![/B]

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump