kevin922

what stupid things have you done to impress a significant other?

Hey, just checking on this:

The "L" word doesn't count if it's spoken in the throes of passion during sex, right?
:P

hmmm...crazy shit done to impress women...I let a gf take me bowling once, which I had never done before. I sucked in a rather spectacular manner.:P

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Yeah I remember that - 'You make me horny when you pull low like that...' Not that I'd advocate that kind of behavior, you know...
Seriously tho', (actually that was serious too but) I took my gf to a formal banquet during an airshow - I got really worried when she went missing for a while 'cause she was actually too young to drink - but I found her over talkin' to the F-15 pilots....
LOL...
Skypuppy;)

If some old guy can do it then obviously it can't be very extreme. Otherwise he'd already be dead.
Bruce McConkey 'I thought we were gonna die, and I couldn't think of anyone

Page not gound..

I'll have to make usre I remember that one for my tech skills.

I'm sorry Sir your getting the fabled page not gound again. Maybe it's in your coffee.

"Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools." Napoleon Bonaparte

I once went stowed from 300 ft, on an object with a very bad landing area and no outs, to impress a girl.

Why do I get the feeling that the events leading up to said jump would make for a really funny story? :D

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon