Casch

Ex Girlfriend available again and lookin to flirt!

Hey Amber,

There's always the possibility that he's now outgrown the rig he bought with YOUR money and he wants to upgrade to something newer and smaller so he needs your credit card number again...!!

Look on the bright side, maybe he just needs you to pay for a reserve repack[:/].

Mike D10270.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

Holy Shit!!! [Shocked] He did what? [Mad] Hostage my ass. He's got YOUR rig as the hostage. I say go over and see him. Then tell him go to freshen up. When he's not looking, grab the rig and run like your ass just got branded!

I second - third - wherever we are at the moment - that notion.

Amber, yes, it's no fun to be lonely. And it's really hard, especially with the holidays coming and all that stuff.

But here's something to remember - he didn't just make you smile. He made you cry - and if you're anything like me, cry long and hard. Swollen eyes and all the shit that goes along with that. There comes a point that the hurt behind the tears outweighs any of the smiles. The tears drench the fire of the smile, you know? And you can't forget that this happened (even though we'd all like to forget it).

As to him weaseling into your life, he can only do that if you let him. Yes, it's hard. Yes, it hurts. Yes, it's about the most difficult decision to shut off that door, knowing that it's loneliness in the room with you... but when you look hard at the situation, you'll see that he is pretty much the same guy. And if he's the same guy, then there will only be more of the same in line for you down the (short) road.

Move forward, sweetie. There's nothing left in the past but memories. However, there is a future. Reach for that....'kay?

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Look on the bright side, maybe he just needs you to pay for a reserve repack[:/].

So here's the opportunity to have a few lines cut off from the reserve to teach him what it feels like to hang by a thread.>:(
My other ride is the relative wind.

He just bought a new rig, so thats not why hes skulking around. I dont know what the deal is. But bein lonely sucks ass! I try not to be a mean person by nature, so the jackin with the reserve isnt my thing. However I have had a fantasy though(purely fictional and never to be acted upon).

I'd like to strap his seatbelt on in a jump plane (making sure he does not have a rig ofcourse) and tie a bridle around his "lower buddies". Then throw the PC out the door and watch him kiss his buddies goobye with the runaway PC.;);)

"...just an earthbound misfit, I."

Hey, but she's not generally mean or anything.

Get him girl. Don't you dare go back for any more of his sh*t. Next time he calls tell him you are busy every night for the rest of your life, then get out and find something to do with someone who knows how to treat a girl.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Ok ok. Maybe cutting of the lines on his reserve is too much. How about this? The Fandango.

Shove some of his very expensive or most prized clothing. Tosses the pc, and out goes his laundry. Steal the Cobalt 95 first 'coz you might be able to use it someday.>:(

My other ride is the relative wind.

This is my advice, simply exact your revenge and start calling yourself the karmic enforcer. I mean, come on, who ever said that when you get screwed you shouldn't get to be the one to keep the karma nice and fresh? Actually, I can kinda sympathize since my ex tends to randomly appear in my life. It's not hard to let old good times take over your mind. Isn't wierd how we tend to forget the crap and focus on the good?

Truman Sparks for President

Ok ok. Maybe cutting of the lines on his reserve is too much. How about this? The Fandango.

Hey, I dunno about other people but to me, even joking about messing with someone's rig is just bad juju...

The guys a world class loser, but he's still a skydiver..
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

Yeah..thought of that. I talked to the people who finance the cards and b/c he was a designated user on the account I'd just have to suck it up and learn from my mistakes (we WERE engaged and living together after all and the cards were going to be used for wedding expenses and such. So much for trusting anyone.)

I agree that messing with a jumper's rig, no matter how much of a shit they are, isnt cool.

No dice. This stuff happened back around Feb-April. Too much time has elapsed. The judge would throw it out b/c I didn't file sooner. Also, I knew he put the charges on there.I just thought he was going to stick to the agreement that, if he charged anything he'd pay for it. Same goes for the $1,500 engagement ring that I ended up paying off when he split. Heh! I'm selling that sucker now for gear $...anyone want a 1/2 kt solitaire for their hunny?;) I'll include a signed jeweler's appraisal certificate.:)

When your that cute, it's bound to happen.
It's like >Super CHick<: wants a barlow girl>

:$:$:$:$:$

nah, seems like no one wants this chick. I havent really "been" with anyone since my ex and we broke up back in June/July.[:/]

Super Chick is a girl band(Christian Rock) and "Eveybody wants..." is there hit song.
">>>Everybody wants a Barlow girl...
they're the bomb,
guys want a girl like their sweet Mom.":ph34r:
Switchfoot(freefly Vid./Perris Valley) was on TV then the Supr Chks.

Yeah, I've seen this on Judge Judy ALL The time. you two had a verbal agreement that he repay any charges made and he has reneged... Take him to small claims court...
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I really dont care anymore. I just decided to suck it up and chalk it up to a learning experience. I didnt want to have anything to do with him or any reason to have contact with him or his family.Hell! It took over a month of calling several times a week just to get my clothes and stuff back!>:( I give up. I still just want to know why hes all of a sudden discovered a new found interest in me after virtually no contact for almost 4 months. this sucks.[:/] I hate to say there are some things about him that I miss....