skymama

Cal-i-for-nia here I come!

Any planned agenda?

I've been warned about how much stuff I report on the site can be searched. An agenda? Nooooo, I don't have an agenda. I'm not even going anywhere. My fingers slipped on the keys when I posted this, yeah, that's right. I'll be at my security-alarm protected house the whooooollle time and my cop friend with the big K-9 dog will be there too!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Great Lisa, I'd love to meet you. I guess I will have to dust off my belly suit. Just make sure you don't let go of me, because it's been a loooong time since I've done flat flying.
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I was the wrapper (way back on jump 26, I'm much better now!). The other guy had my canopy wrapped around his legs.

Hee hee...ok, I'll do some 4-way with you ladies. I'm sure it will be great entertainment value for you to see my freeflyin' ass up there with you! I can just hear you introducing me to someone, "..and this is Andrea. She's providing the comic relief for us today with her belly flying skills." :P Actually, I think the phrase "Andrea's belly flying skills" could qualify as an oxymoron.

I looking forward to meeting all of you! :)

Well, that's too bad you're going to Perris... :(
There are a few of us that regular Elsinore (15 minutes down the road)... I think I've been to Perris twice in my two years living down here in SoCal... It's just too big. I like the smaller DZ atmosphere. If you change your mind, let us know!

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."