blackwidow

Guys: How long does it take?

High speed connection there, eh, Lummy?

LMAO at Lisa! :D That was a definite coffee-snarf moment for me.
I'm sorry for laughing, Lummy! (Actually, I'm still giggling!)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I still say some of the best sex I have ever had was done in 15 minutes or so. Not too short....not too long....just right. I remember when I first met my ex-wife. We used to go at it for 2-3 hours at a time on the weekends. I'd get my 4-5 cookies per day easy. Well....after the first year or so we figured out how to do it correctly in about 15 minutes. Leaves a lot more time in the day for other things. ;) Believe it or not...the 15 minutes was FAR better than the long sessions.

If she can't keep it interesting or fun for me...

Time for the Evil Bill to come out and play...
Let's throw some gas on the fire, shall we?

The "if she can't keep it interesting" comment is right in front of us. This happens more on the other side of this coin. C'mon ladies, tell me about the boredom. Don't know how many women I have talked to about the "It has gotten so boring..." problem. Any thoughts...?

C'mon ladies, tell me about the boredom. Don't know how many women I have talked to about the "It has gotten so boring..." problem. Any thoughts...?

Yeah, send 'em my way! eheh I'll have 'em climbing the bed post and swinging from the chandelier in no time (yessssImeanLikeIenaMonky!)

Nick

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

And even an egg takes 3 damn minutes.......I don't want any three minute eggs...........

Yeah, but from what you were telling me, you weren't even getting the whole 3 minutes.....
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

I don't want any three minute eggs...........

Hey....we're talking about nice, meaningless, sex. Lets keep eggs out of this......:D

No, wait. We are approaching the Christmas season.
If anything under 3 minutes isn't really sex, then the virgin birth thing makes more sense. ;)
"No dad, we never had sex, I swear...at least from my point of view. :P"