meatmissile

The Non-Americans.

Skye, its about 4 hours away...
Dunnottar is about 20 mins away...
Callanish is on Lewis, not from skye, but it takes longer to get there...

Will, did you know that Mininac was born in ARI, where your Granny used to work?....

Okay, we have about 5 million people in Scotland, with 4 active DZs, how do things stack up where you guys are from? Not bragging (nobody in their right mind would call Scotland a skydiving Mecca), just interested in the DZ per capita thing...

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

Dunnottar-800x600.jpg

skye.jpg

callanish.gif

[#003366]If Fudd is lurking I'm sure he'll give a better translation.

[/#003366]Lurking, working...this thread moves way to fast...
You got it pretty much Erno. They have free slots in fast car with awsome stereo going from Oslo to Bjorli (beaver boogie) and are leaving friday at 16:00 :)
Suggested to HH that a "available slot in car" forum may be a good idea. What do you think?

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Nice shot of the ballon with the canopy in there too...

Yup thassa a AN-2, big ole sky tractor..
--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

MarkF always ends his posts with 'ooroo'
now I know the significance of it, guys drag your eyes from the bronzen brazen buttocks, and look above....B|

--------------------

Good Morning from rainy Georgia. Help yourself to coffee. (From the sound of things - and I've only read a post or two - some of you need some.)

Today is going to be a good day....cause tomorrow is Friday. Don't ya'll just love my logic. We have the first round of football (US) championships today for our middle school team. My oldest daughter is co captain for the game and excited beyone belief and I have film in my camera.

Smiles....

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.